Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Day Dreamer, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Day Dreamer

Day Dreamer Member

I really enjoy reading conspiracy theories. Post some here. Any type, government conspiracies, music industry conspiracies(for example the whole dela with Paul McCartney), etc.

2. spinelli

spinelli Member

I love them too, I think its cause for starters Im a skeptical gal, and I have this mindset like " u won't play me for the fool" and how could I forget those nights of stoned revelations- they were my fort'e

Anyway my favourite- the moon landing -or shall I say the moon landing that never was

3. Loser-aNm

Loser-aNm Member

4. Day Dreamer

Day Dreamer Member

thanks for the replies, Yea, the moon landing is one of my favorites too. I think I saw some pictures a couple of years ago of the studio they filmed it in.

I also like that you have to think about some of them...
    Some of them are pure bull, but alot of them are like those inanswerable questions.

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Oswald acted alone on his own merrit but was not the only gunman and in fact did not even sucsessfully kill the president (the other 3 got him)

There is an experimental cure for AIDS that hasnt been implimented because of marketing defects.

6. retrofishie

retrofishie Senior Member

dr. houlda clark has invented a machiene and a diet to get rid of all diseases, she's cured people of aids, hep b and all sorts of cancers, no side affect not even very expensive but the pharmacutical companies don't want her information to get out because it would put them out of business, that's why they take her to court every chance they get and she always wins.

this is true, not a theory. it just goes to show that the pharmacutical companies are money hungry and don't care about helping anyone.

7. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

i got all kind of em...most are pretty far out.

my favorite would be the reptilians controling humanity from behind the curtain for thousands of years through misinformation and fear...
    this one runs very deep, one could spend a lifetime studing this and still not have all the information.

8. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

That's my favorite too although I don't believe in it. I've read a lot of David Icke's stuff. If anyone doesn't know who David Icke is, I recomend looking up some of his writings. It's pretty interesting.

I also like the theory of the different religions being planted in our planet to control us. If you look at all the main religions, it's funny how they all have similar stories about floods, and saviors, and virgins...

9. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

they do all derive from a common source...the earliest i can find would be the ancient egyptions...religions these days are nothing more than recycled paganism, taking too many things literally that are symbolic and whatnot.

10. OneLoveZion

OneLoveZion Member

my personal favorite is the Big Brother theory hell i actually believ in that u know?? the government is lying to us constantly brain washing us and watching our every movement its freaky