Conservative, church women?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by meinNH, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I was one of those victims. My mom said I can't date until I graduate college. She told me this at after I was already sucking a guys dick every week for money. I was about 13. Naturally sex is at the top of a boy's list and I began screwing my first girl friend at 15. I also smoked cigs. Mom didn't like that so she would smell my fingers for nicotine smell. One day she smelled my girls vagina on my fingers and went ballistic. I left home at 19 and went 3000 miles away from the east coast to the west coast of USA and never looked back.

Lucky 777 and EroticaWriter like this.
  2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Some people stay in their rigid upbringing
    Some run away as soon as they can and enjoy their freedom

Just for fun likes this.
  3. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

My wife was raised in a very conservative Baptist home. She ended up married right out of HS, and divorced a couple years later. She pushed her religion aside for many years and sowed her oats. When we met she had settled down somewhat, but the night of our first date was arguably the best sex ever. We ended up moving in together, and all the while still attending the same Baptist church. Some of the looks we got. Our sex life really ramped up, including her first bi sex and our MFMs. Then one day out of the blue she said NO MORE! She rediscovered religion and it was back to a monogamous marriage. It's been downhill since, and now sexless. WTF?!?!?!?

4. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I find it odd, messed up, sad and shameful that somehow religion and healthy sexuality can’t coexist.
    Religion controls and rigidifies many minds at the expense of a good relationship.
    Then who’s the first to loudly denounce the resulting breakdowns?

Lovnflman likes this.
  5. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Andy, it's at the expense of damn near everything between men and women. My wife has a similar background as many of these posts here. Over 30 yrs later, I'm still fighting all that indoctrination crap.
    Bizarrely, and it is bizarre, for three years before we married she would, after I'd suck her nipples and she got my dick in her, she'd fuck like a rabbit, energetic, active, and frequent. Two years after the wedding cake chemical took hold, damn near celibacy........ That old-time demonic upbringing raised its ugly head.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  6. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Sometimes I wonder if the pre-marriage sex is a sacrifice or compromise of oneself in order to catch the person.

I’m married, well I don’t have to do this thing anymore until I want children. Or the church tells me to procreate as God wants us to.

7. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Well in most religions u can have a healthy sex life. But its for marriage alone.

8. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My best guesses based on the three characteristics you highlighted in the title of your thread follow. Introvert presenting a conservative appearance - likely to be a connection between frustration and sexual expression. Woman - unlikely to be a connection between frustration and sexual expression. Church - unlikely to be a connection between frustration and sexual expression..

Detail of Bernini's "Ecstasy of St. Teresa," Santa Maria della Vittoria Church:

[​IMG]

From the Khajuraho temple complex, one of many such relief sculptures:

[​IMG]

In general, you presented several behavioral and characteristic details about a particular person and asked if this is common. It may not even be common to her over time. The more variables you include, the less common any particular characteristic or behavior that you are seeking to control for is for people in general. For the number of variables you present, it's mostly just her, or maybe not even her. If you are looking for a determinative factor, you have to hold other variables constant, and that doesn't work well when considering human behavior, especially when what you are really asking about is the interaction of two people, each of whom brings their own characteristics and attributes to the situation.

You may have been the determinative factor in that aspect of that relationship, which would render any assessment based on her individual characteristics far less relevant. You aren't asking about her behavior in general. You're asking about her behavior in your presence, in combination with your behavior.

The best thing would have been to ask her what drove or motivated a particular behavior of hers. She may have known, and she may not have. If she knew, she may have been willing to tell you and maybe she wouldn't have been willing to discuss it You didn't ask her, so it's too late now. All else is merely speculation.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    jmadre likes this.
  9. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

But in the numerous more-fundamentalistic versions of Christianity, even then it's not promoted, discussed or really accepted. Except for procreation.

An old saying: A "true believer" is someone who lies awake at night worrying that someone, somewhere is having fun.

soulpoker likes this.
  10. drock69

drock69 Members

In my experience, conservative church women are only conservative in church!

Lovnflman likes this.
  11. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Alas! The Lord gave us such an awesome way to show our fondness and love of one another. It's the single biggest proof that there is a God! Yet there are those who have been conditioned to fear and quantify something that instinctively is given freely and with great vigor. The cognitive dissonance from that is one reason why there is so much hate and unrest in this world.

jmadre likes this.
  12. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I think it would be possible to be all three at the same time when having sex. One who is a introvert wouldn't be outgoing and subject to various sexual experiences. They would tend to be conservative in the bedroom. The want to branch out from standard sex into alternative sex such as BDSM, multiple partners, even anal or exhibitionism, is not part of their makeup. But yet, give them the security of a private and safe environment with a very familiar partner they could turn into an insatiable fucking machine. There's nothing wrong with that.

JudithJ1337 likes this.
  13. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

JudithJ1337,
    Absolutely not. Many on here have heard me use the term “Ethical Slut”. It fits confident women who are empowered by their sex appetite and body. By how they refuse to be dumbed down by religion or society in general. I could go on and on about this,but you get the point.

Just for fun likes this.
  14. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Info only: There is nothing wrong with anything you do as long as no one get hurt.