Conservative, church women?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by meinNH, Aug 26, 2019.

1. erofant

erofant Members

I had older (very religious) female relatives that told younger females in the family - "It's your DUTY as a wife. But you should NOT like it!! You just have to put up with it."

With that kind of advice, what kind of mental warp was planted in those younger women?? A huge negative, onerous chore type of label was attached to sex with your husband.

Angela - I thought you were responding to the posts immediately above your post #16.

Angela36 likes this.
  2. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Precisely. I wan't given that kinda negative feedback from my parents, but sex was treated as an act for making children, and that was it. Boy it is so much more...
    Sorry...:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

3. erofant

erofant Members

Angela - Just look at the "for procreation only" thought process. How many young people were indoctrinated with …… " Just wait until you're married - then you can do that." Then, when you thought you had a green light, they told young marrieds that you can only do "it" for making children. So if you wanted 2 or 3 kids, that's all the sex you could have ……….. ever. How's that for building up hopes and then dashing them?????? Once young marrieds got a taste of the pleasure, how can you tell them (after being told you have to wait for marriage), "That's all folks. You're done."

I think that's why various religions eased up on the "procreation only" restrictions. People were miserable, or cheating, or just not following the rules because they felt RIPPED OFF. Picture giving a kid a taste of chocolate - 3 or 4 times - and then telling them, "Well, that's all you can have for the rest of your life." How cruel would an adult be to pull that???

I truly believe God gave us the gift of human sexuality to not only make kids, but to stay close and bonded with each other when we are married. St. Paul even taught, " Don't stay away from each other except for good reason, such as fasting for a religious feast or celebration. Don't stay away - lest temptation enter in." I can't quote his exact words, but those are the translations widely accepted.

Angela36 likes this.
  4. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Agreed. Preaching to the choir. You need to talk to my parents. Then again....

erofant likes this.
  5. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I've know a couple, who liked wild sex, but just not with their husband.

joker69 likes this.
  6. Phil 53

Phil 53 Members

"Holy Mary, mother of god..."

You sure those weren't just spoken in the throes of orgasm?

Angela36 likes this.
  7. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Never had a catholic girl so I never heard my mate pray to Mary. But, yes during orgasmic bliss, God, Jesus, Holy Christ, all were mentioned at one time or another. I've even heard muffled references made about myself being a god as her thighs were squeezed around my head.

jmadre and Angela36 like this.
  8. erofant

erofant Members

Just for clarity - praying to Mary is NOT as though she is equal to God or a god herself. The prayer is for her to intercede before God - for the one praying - trusting that because she bore Jesus physically in her own body, she's there with him in heaven. Who better to have his ear than her - his human, earthly mother.

9. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My friend is a strong Morman and his kids and their friends do not believe in sex before marriage. He told me they are now trending to get married on Friday, screw all weekend and get an inullment on Monday. I couldn't believe my ears. They believe they have fooled their god. Go figure.

10. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

I was involved with an -extremely- religious (Christian) woman once, and I can only say as chaste as she was outside the bedroom, inside it she was a ravening whorish tiger that would hungrily do almost anything imaginable with gusto as long as it felt good, was naughty sexually, and let her have orgasms or suck on a penis... ;)

I think the repression kind of builds up pressure in such persons, and when they DO eventually let go of their basic needs (with what they think is the right person) there are just absolutely NO BRAKES of any kind.

This same woman (outside of any kind of marriage or engagement) was so desperate to be penetrated and made love to and to become pregnant she actually could scream with need for a penis. This after years of denying herself and being repressed in church.

11. Robert B

Robert B Members

My wife is 24, was raised a Baptist and I'm the only guy she's ever been with.
    We have a friend who's from the church, and is a lay minister.
    He's kissed Becky some, and we are convincing her that if he makes love to her, it won't be dirty or sinful, but a way for him to express his love for her. I actually think it will help her feel better about herself, and strengthen our marriage.

12. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was raised Baptist. My wife is Catholic. Judaea-Christian influences are largely the reason that sex outside of marriage is wrong. Society plays a roll in it as well. Now, I’m not saying commitment to one another is wrong. And I’m not saying religion is wrong. It is a bite of a moral compass. We are home nudist and feel good in our on skin, yet my wife prays her rosary everyday. How one feels about themselves and their own body is personal. Sex is personal as well. Honesty and trust is way more important in a marriage. My wife and I talk about sex daily and have for twenty years. My wife realizes it “her” body and “her” sex life.

13. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife is a conservative church woman, and it's a good thing our fellow church-goers don't know about her past sexual adventures or how exciting she is in the bedroom today.

14. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Sex seems to be a chore to my wife. From what I've heard it wasn't like that with her boyfriends a decade or two ago.

15. Just for fun

My x tried to convince me that many couples were asexual and that it wasn't uncommon. Then I caught her cheating fucking someone else's brains out. Be careful my friend. Give her panties a sniff test. If there is a scent of anchovy then somebody has been making deposits in her chore.

16. srgreene

srgreene Members

Barry, I think the only thing I prayed for at such as moment was that he didn't come too quickly!

17. srgreene

srgreene Members

It might work that way, it might not. I think it depends on the couple, and the two of you need to think this through carefully. Even so, you are dealing with an unpredictable dynamic.

curiousfellow likes this.
  18. Just for fun

Hmmm! someone who teaches biblical morals want's to fuck a married woman? He maybe better switch jobs. One should practice what he preaches. Or you have a hypocrite.

19. Robert B

Robert B Members

He spent last night with her.

20. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Been reading this thread and the other threads where Robert wants the "lay minister" to lay the wood to Becky. Seems this is another Jerry and Becki Falwell Jr. story in the making.