Conservative Cannibus Coughers

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by weedisgood, Jun 6, 2006.

1. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Well what about Democrats that elected a man to be president that had more people to prison over pot then the 3 evil Republicans before him put together.

(Obviously I mean Clinton)

2. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

They didn't.
    What's your source, faux news or ann coulter?

3. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

lol clinton sent people to jail? I thought judges do that.

4. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

gaaahhhhh!! fuck ann coulter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

I recently saw an interesting documentary claiming all the Brittish politicians untill recently were very heavy drinkers. Including churchill. The conservatives being the worst, running the country whilst smoking cigars and drinking brandy etc in there private clubs. The house of commons bar is where a lot of the deals were done.
    Going back hundreds of years drinking large of amounts alchohol seemed to be a way of life for politicians'.
    Now the new generation of younger clean living 'green politicians' has arrived the question is as brittain was founded on alchohol what will become of the country now.
    One MP claimed in the private bar in the house of commons overlooking the thames they had wild parties not only drinking but taking harder drugs. Plus promiscuity was also common place.

6. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

Quoted for emphasis.

As for the Bush Regime; never more than in recent years have I hoped for the existance of a God, just so these fuckers will get their just desserts. It's one thing to have a war to expand a global empire. It's another to do so under false pretenses (see: lies, fear mongering) while funneling the money not to the citizens, but to huge corporations.

7. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Do you think a war to expand a global empire is acceptable?

8. SliceNDice

SliceNDice Member

Fuck it, man. In my book, I'll smoke with any friendly toker any day, regardless of political views. Peace has no prejudice.