Conservative Cannibus Coughers

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by weedisgood, Jun 6, 2006.

1. weedisgood

weedisgood Member

Any conservatives, in this forum? Do you consider Rush Limbaugh to be your God? Is the war in Iraq a good war? Should Bush be elected for an unpresidented third term? Is Clinton the worst president in your lifetime? And is Hillary. . . well, never mind!
    And despite this, do you still toke?
    If you've answered yes to these questions, I'd like to know why. How do you square away your pot smoking with your conservative politics? And does it bother you knowing that most conservative leaders view weed like it was a threat to humanity?

2. mellow

mellow Eased

War in Iraq a good war? Bush re-elected? Are you insane?

3. Duke of Prunes

Duke of Prunes Member

if you are a conservative you are setting a pretty bad example for the group, considering that you see a third term as a plausible thing these days.

4. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

a third term in presidential office is not unprecedented. franklin d. roosevelt was elected to four.

i'm a liberal, but i don't agree with all aspects of the democratic party, just as a conservative doesn't have to agree with all of the positions of the republican party.

in my opinion.

5. Duke of Prunes

Duke of Prunes Member

but if you are a conservative you are a god to me for smoking even in the criticism of most of your peers.

6. Duke of Prunes

Duke of Prunes Member

sorry for some reason i thought they stopped 3rd term elections after Roosevelt... now i am setting a bad example for stoners by being ignorant. that is the humor of life.

7. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

they did.

8. weedisgood

weedisgood Member

Hey, I'm only taking the personna of the conservatives, OK?

9. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

rush is awesome, clinton does suck, and so does his wife, but no i am not conservative

10. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

I am conservative. Bush is alright, of course could be better. Bill clinton sucks. so does hillary. And yes, i do still toke. High till I die.

11. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

worst thread evar!

12. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

didnt nixon get a 3rd?

13. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

watergate was during his second.

14. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

:)...

15. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

thats why there are more than two political parties... get your head out of the box

16. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

but our system is virtually two party right now.

17. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

its pretty much a scale system. Liberal is the left side, Conservative is the right... theres parties that fall in between both sides (Democratic and Republican, which are the most common).. but there are others too, plenty. This is from my understanding at least.

18. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

in ideologies, but not in politics (in the U.S., at least).

19. neongreen

neongreen Member

i am honestly to high to understand whats going on in this post i so jjejdojmhn

20. CreamPuffWar

CreamPuffWar Member

In all honesty, I couldn't care less about an individual's political values relative to their smoking habits. If they're cool to hang out with, I'm fine with them. Politics is all based on opinion, nothing more. One person may be conservative on issues, while another is liberal; neither is wrong. However, with regards to myself, I'm liberal. It's interesting though, because, as people age (i.e.- teenagers become working adults), they're political stance generally tends to change as a result of several issues. For example, as people become older, they begin to favor tax breaks in order to accumulate more money. This is, of course, the view of conservatives, since they love tax breaks. Just my two cents.