Congressman Ted Poe of Texas: "Mexico is at War with the United States"

Discussion in 'Globalization' started by CaptJackSparrow, Jun 27, 2006.

1. topolm

topolm Member

Anyone who calls American citizens who want to protect their borders from the 3rd world invasion racists is in fact a the REAL despicable disgusting racist who should be hanged, drawn and quartered. I'm all about deporting all illegals, and their anchor babies from 20 years back. You are a self righteous bigot hater if you arrogantly think Americans dont have a right to decide who comes into our nation. And uhhh... Politicians dont speak for us regardless of whether or not we're black or white.

2. topolm

topolm Member

umm... if you're not a celt, or an anglo saxon or a scot and you're living in england, you'r DEFINITELY NOT British. K Honey? You never will be. You think Israel would survive if the Chinese wanted to move there and bring their diversity???

3. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

We should treat honest hard working people well, no matter where they were born or what paperwork they did or didn't fill out.

We should treat the cruel gangster metality people harshly, no matter where they were born or what paperwork they did or didn't fill out.

People are more important that the lables they wear. Illegal / legal is irrelevant. Is that an honest person is far more important question than whether they got permission from the Man before crossing the desert.

4. Politics are awesome

Politics are awesome Politics suck

I get what you're saying... it is bullshit. However, it's not America's problem if the Mexican government refuses to issue passports to the poor. Instead of running those people should try to fight/fix the system. By running they are just making it even tougher for other Mexicans who would want to cross the border legally - history has shown us that when too many poor people are fed up with their government, that government is overthrown.

How is that racist? Nobody said anything about deporting people on the basis of their race.

Illegals who work here don't pay taxes on their income. Illegal/legal is most definitely relevant.

5. boothy

boothy Senior Member

Actually I am British. Well, my grandparents researched our family history to the early 16th century, and it was British till then, that's orite for me. And I think your missing the point anyway... what's me being British got to do with it? It wouldn't change if I was any nationality. Not all people are up-the-arse of their own country, you know.

My point being that people are going "deport all Mexican immigrants at gun point" and things like "they come here and cause violence and take over" and it's bullshit. Sure, some of them might. But people aren't statistics, and those that are honest and hardworking should be allowed to stay. Those that aren't... can be just the same as the (small) percentage of Americans who are living off the benefits, doing jack shit. Grouping an entire race "Mexicans all do [insert bad thing here]" is racist. And I hear it all to often from many Americans on many forums.

3rd world invasion? If it is so, your are making it so. You either accept that borders and lines on a map are irrelevent, get off your high horses and allow immigration, with the Mexican Governments support or not. Treating people as equals is the key here, not the scum of the earth.

6. topolm

topolm Member

ohh... Did I get middle aged clown's panties in a bunch? Sad...

7. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Well, this thread was orignally about something Congressman Ted Poe said-I happen to be from his home town, and know quite a bit about him. He was a district judge in Houston for many years and had the reputation for giving the longest and harshest sentences to defendants that appeared in his court and sentencing more people to death than any other judge-that in fact was why he was so popular and got elected to Congress in the first place-typical cowboy Texas politics.
    Besides, Mexico hasn't invaded the US-the reason so many illegal aliens are here is because the US government has DELIBERATELY ignored the problem and engaged in almost no enforcement of illegal immigration from that part of the world to provide cheap labor for this part of the country. Poe knows this well, and is just trying to get points for being 'tough'.

8. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

What you say is very true.

The guys I work with, we talk about why they can't change their country first. They feel powerless there. There is just too much corruption, and they are on the very bottom of the wage scale. Part of the corruption has occurred because American employers took advantage of a source of lower wage employees, with complete complicity on the part of the Mexican government.

These workers do pay taxes, in many cases they go into accounts of legal American citizens, or accounts of citizens who have died. What sort of accouting does the US do about that. Phoney green cards get their numbers somewhere.

9. blkowl

blkowl Member

When you need to support your family what country will you go to.

10. blkowl

blkowl Member

I'm black and I don't see the racism!

You Europeans have giving up your country to the globalist we don't want it to happen to ours.

You guys rolled over like dogs for France and Germany to run all of Europe.

Being a nice guy doesn't make a great country regarding you friend, work does.

I feel sorry for you friend, but it is not my problem nor any other Americans are fighting for our future.

They are invaders nobody asked them to come here.

They can march in our street but not their own.

"99% of immigrants just want the best for them and their family."

They should build a better country!

And all countries should kick the Catholic Church they hell out of their countries. Their church is the main problem.

My family didn't go to Mexico or Canada after slavery and stayed in the United States.

Please I am not a racist I am just an American not (African-American).

You have been brainwashed by you media in Europe. just like many in my country have been.

11. blkowl

blkowl Member

Sir you are a fool!

The Globalist call you a sheeple!

12. boothy

boothy Senior Member

Erm... no offence mate, but what the fuck are you on about?

First off, what's you being black got to do with it? Not all racism is black and white based - I'm talking about a different kind - racism against a nationality, a "race" of people... i.e. generalising Mexican immigrants as all the same, or infact Asian immigrants in the UK.

Secondly please don't tell me you are talking about the EU as if you have a clue what is going on in Europe. France and Germany do not rule anything... the EU is a constitution set up to help all countries who join, to get much better economics and trade in Europe, and through that, Worldwide. It means that residents of the EU can travel within the Union with greater ease, and cheaper, helping the tourism industry. It means that on issues that effect Europe as a whole, decisions can be reached in agreement with all countries.

The European Union is a good thing, by all means. It rules no country, has no control over a countries people... it just unifies a continent, for everyone's benefit. Please don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Oh - and by the way, the UK hasn't adopted the Euro, like many European countries have... why? Because of stupid conservative old gits going "Britain shall be free! We fought against these Germans in the war, for our freedom! It seems like yesterday to me, don't want to be RULED from Brussels!" who are just plain ignorant and annoying. Basically, the British equivalent of a redkneck, but not quite so decieted.

What has the Catholic church go to do with this issue? I'm no more fond of it than you are, trust me, but it's irrelevant in this discussion, no?

"Invasion" into your country? Oh get over yourselves! They are looking for a better lifestyle, dear God, countries and borders are irrelevant, do you think just because you weren't born in a piece of land, you aren't entitled to go there? This is another disgusting example of how we as a human race have fucked up... the world should belong to noone and everyone, at the same time. Fuck borders, fuck lines on a map, specially in this issue - if a better lifestyle is out there, and you can give something back to those who aid you in finding it (i.e. get a job, pay a tax) then please, you should be allowed! And respect to anyone who is trying to do this! Invaders my arse.

"brainwashed by the Europeon media" ?!?!?

WHAT THE FUCK?!

How, how dear God, am I brainwashed? And how can anyone who live in America, talk about Media brainwashing people? Have you seen your media over there?

I'm sorry but one:
    1. The BBC is one of the most unbiased and accurate sources of news in the world, and channel 4 news even leans to the controversial side quite often.

2. If there is anyone, anyone, least likely to be brainwashed, and who is more critical of his media, country, politicians in power, then it's me. Not trying to sound arrogant, because I have my faults in this, very untrusting etc. but I am brainwashed in the slightest!

I actually just think you are a far too over-proud American.

13. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

I was being sarcastic, I was asking if that's what those who are so strongly against imigration want.