Congratulations on your 50th birthday

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bird_migration, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

The pencil is to rewind the cassette when it has either got stuck or broken.When rewound,the cassette can either be fixed with tape,or thrown in the bin if you lack the necessary manual dexterity.Or in less drastic circumstances,the pencil can also be used to manually rewind the tape if it has got congenitally screwed up by faulty tape heads etc...etc...etc.

2. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

That was quick.

It is done. :2thumbsup:

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The ones that remember cassettes are old and slow and still cant get the hang of this new fangled interwebby thing, thats why they are double posting

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The ones that remember cassettes are old and slow and still cant get the hang of this new fangled interwebby thing, thats why they are double posting

;)

5. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

cassetes were cool, i sued to listen to audiobooks and draw all the fucking time when i was younger, wasnt the cassetes that were the problem, it was the players, if you had a... i forget what they're called hifi thing with cassete, cd, radio etc, the casssette player was the bit that would always break first.