Congo's 'forest hippies' dying out

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by dilligaf, Sep 6, 2005.

1. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

Pygmy chimpanzees dubbed "hippies of the forest" for resolving conflicts through sex rather than violence are dying out faster than ever in post-war Democratic Republic of Congo, a conservationist said on Tuesday ...

Only found in remote corners of Congo -- a vast and inaccessible country that has been torn apart by a decade of war -- the "forgotten ape" is said by scientists to be one of the least hostile primates.
    "The bonobo's outlook is to search for peace," Andre said. "All their conflicts are resolved peacefully, often through sex. They are the hippies of the forest."

http://http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/09/06/congo.bonobos.reut/index.html

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

bonobos have always been my heroes...a moment of silence for such a tragedy.

3. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

theres just no good news to be found these days

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

you know, they say "HI!" by masturbating each other.

5. makno

makno Senior Member

the only thing worse than living in a violently sexualy repressed society , would be to live like bonobos , where if you have conflicts with someone , u have to let them work out their angst by violently abusing your ass .....id rather fight than be abused ....i think the bonobos all want to be chimps so they wont have to fuck every monky they dont like just to keep the peace ...

6. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

They remind me of ancient romans, I'd check out a bonobos bath house

7. makno

makno Senior Member

were not getting along!! , so to avoid the dreaded 'conflict ' ....fuck me up the ass , behind the vomitorium after the gluttonous feasting