Congestion/asthma

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Midget, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Midget

Midget Senior Member

Stupid allergies...my ears are so stuffy and hurting. What should I do? My nose is stuffy, too...I just use some spray, but man I hate that stuff. My sinuses still hurt. :( And I'm starting to get a sore thoat again. :(

Anyone got any ideas on stuff to help asmatha? I've been a little short of breath for the last few hours, and my inhaler ain't doing much good...ack...stupid winter, I think that has something to do with it.

2. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

I have asthma and my inhaler is basically the only thing that will help me and if it doesnt i have to go get a breathing treatment at the doctor. Try a hot steam shower or bath that sometimes helps me if i'm just alittle short of breath.

3. Midget

Midget Senior Member

I had a shower, and I felt a little better.It's all smokey-smelling up here, so I'm gonna start leaving my window open to get that smell outta here...meh...I'm gonna start leaving my window open, I think.

4. portishead

portishead Member

I've heard that some asthmatic people say that smoke will actually make them feel better.

Do you know this is true, or if it is just a stupid excuse to smoke more? :p

5. Midget

Midget Senior Member

Really? Eww...lol