confused

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by jason-safc, Aug 3, 2013.

1. jason-safc

jason-safc Guest

hi im new to the site so hi everyone :).

right straight to the point a few weeks ago i was lucky enough to be involved in a 3 some (m,m,f), well i was sitting in a chair watching them kissing ( we were all naked by then ) when the women came over and started to perform oral sex on me well like anyone would do i just closed my eyes and enjoyed it anyway the next thing i know shes kissing me but i was still receiving oral and when i looked down it was her husband now ive always thought of myself as straight but i never stopped him. Thats as far as it went well except i guided his cock into her vigina once now they want to meet up again but this time the women wants to use a strapon with me so im freaking out but also very curious i dont mind her doing it but i dont want him touching my ass lol

any help or advice would be helpfull :)

2. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Your next 3 some should be m,f,f , you could avoid this kind of problem that way .

3. jason-safc

jason-safc Guest

il keep that in mind lol but not exactly the advice i was looking for

4. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

For your next 3 some ( m,m,f) you could tell the guy to just do the girl , not you .

5. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Sounds like you all need to get together for a drink, and discuss boundries. That's something that should've been taken care of before the first menage trois, imo.

6. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

The problem with a few drinks is that the things you would not sober might sound good then . Just my random thoughts .

7. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

"A drink." Not several. It helps open up dialogue.

8. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

To the OP, are you confused as to what to do next? or are you confused that you don't match the "straight" label that you have always applied to yourself?

9. crazyMax28

crazyMax28 Banned

who cares who moths are, it is important that he/she knows to use them :)