Confused more than coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Sunny7518, May 23, 2018.

1. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

Ever Since my first sexual encounter with a man as me being the bottom i am now very turned on by the thought of recieving anal sex, and giving oral to other men, then i masterbate and it all goes away for about an hour sometimes less, but never longer, and then im right back to craving cock. What does all of this mean?

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It means you are gay but once you have sex than sex is not on your mind. That happens to all guys straight or gay. The clearest thinking a man does is right after sex because he longer wants sex.

3. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

Can you still be gay if youve never fallen in love with a man but youve fallen in love with women? I am still physically attracted to women, just more sexually attracted to men

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Should probably do some research ay.

5. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

That why i put the post up, or do you mean research like put my ass out there

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No like, do some research into what makes you gay.
    Ah fuck it. Being attracted to both male and female makes you bi.

7. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

But is it really bi if id much rather recieve sex from a man, than give sex to a woman

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

For Gods Sake Man......You Are "BI"...... Deal With It How You Wish.....:unamused:

Cheers Glen.

bry75, Irminsul and Sunny7518 like this.
  9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Probably doing some research into what you actually mean by "falling in love" with a woman would be a better idea

You at this point of time think its a no brainer, but I guarantee when you say stuff like "I am still physically attracted to women, just more sexually attracted to men" no straight guy in particular understands what you are talking about and straight gals will think they know what you are talking about, but take it a totally different way to the way you mean it.

Just the phrase "falling in love" means 6 difference things to 6 different types of people. Are you talking more about happily ever after, or are you talking about having a similar kind of temperament more, common interests etc or to get a bit Freudian are we talking about a replacement mum thats going to cook you pot roast every Sunday or just more simply the chics are just going to be more interested in romantic (gay shit ;) ) or lets get very VG and say the chics are just simply going to be more clingy and dependant and make you feel more needed ;)

also gay, bi or straight, you wont get just how much it was really all just about hormones at your age, until older

10. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

At what age will the hormones slowdown then im 30 now

11. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

Your problem is that you see sexual acts as defining who you are.
    They don't.

Just find someone you like and don't cheat on them.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You are 30?

Scratch all that then, i just assumed you were like 19.

Its all too late im afraid

13. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

So its not hormones any more does that mean im in it for life now and its just who i am

14. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

It means you are bi but prefer cock?

DaveTheBiGuy and Sunny7518 like this.