confused lol

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by barefoothonnybug, Jan 17, 2005.

1. barefoothonnybug

barefoothonnybug Member

Ok last night i went to the movies with my boyfriend of a week...we havent hugged held hands or nething, when we were at the movies he kept on popping his neck and hands and elbows i had my hand on his leg kinda as a hint...i dont like making the first move but his best friend said that if he was popping things he was super nervous....but i dont know could this possibly be a sign he doesnt like me or what ...just a lil advice would help

cass cass

2. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

awww no - tis more of a... he likes you so0o0o00o much that he's scared to make the first move. i know these things. guys are SO commonly nervous when they want to make a move. girls are far better at it

3. Trotsky311

Trotsky311 Supporters HipForums Supporter

ha, he sounds just like me.

he likes you. and is terrified of you. definitly keep making that first move, he'll eventually figure out that it would be ok if he touched you.

he's trying to make sure he's that nice guy, and wants to be 986% sure that you're ok with him taking your hand or that sort of thing.

i do the same popping thing, it's definitly a 'nervous twitch'

4. barefoothonnybug

barefoothonnybug Member

so i should just keep on putting my hand on his leg?

5. barefoothonnybug

barefoothonnybug Member

so i should just keep on putting my hand on his leg?

6. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

I was the exact same way in highshool... just take his hand...give him a hug....a kiss whatever.....like trotsky said, he needs to be more then sure thats what you want as he doesn't want to do something unwanted and make things awkward with you...so make the first move and let him know its cool...... forget that moronic idea that girls shouldn't make the first move....guys love it when you do

7. barefoothonnybug

barefoothonnybug Member

lol i know what you mean...but forgive me..im a little bit nervous to i dont think that guys should always make the first move but thing is... a guy has never asked me out asked me to dance on a date or made the first move....i have always done it all first and its frustrating ....sorryz lol

8. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

wait...if he's your bf he should like you already, right? and if you guys are a couple then it doesnt matter who makes the first move.

i never understood the certain genre of people that deem themselves a couple before they are even comfortable with each other. (this is not meant as a knock to your relationship, i know everyone is different). i was in a relationship with my boyfriend for one year before we decided a label was necessary.

what im trying to say is that if you dont feel comfortable enough to kiss your bf spontaneously because you're worried that it wasnt your turn to make a move, then you guys should be dating...you know, getting to know each other? when you can loosen up around him enough that you're not worrying about whether or not he likes you, then you might begin to explore the word "boyfriend"