Confused, help!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by MaryJane69, Oct 8, 2008.

1. MaryJane69

MaryJane69 Member

I need help! Please! I have no idea what to do in my situation. This will be long. promise you get a cookie and back rub for reading the whole thang.

I've had this friend for a few months, nothing went anywhere. He was a virgin, and I hooked him up with my friend cuz they were both single and looking. I wasn't jealous, it was all good! They only slept together twice and she went off to school, I guess maybe he got attached and was a bit hurt? First partner and all.

A month or two later he starts asking me to come over to make love. I was like no way! I'm a good girl, cross my heart and hope to die. I ended up doing it because he is just so gorgeous, and my friend wouldnt care, it was supposed to be a one time thing, and it was just miraculous. The greatest time either of us has EVER had in our lives. truly blissful and magical. We've been doing it every couple days since then, rendezvousing in our love nest. We not only have the best sex ever but we have so much in common and just click.

I told him about a week ago that maybe we should cool it because i am developing feelings for him. he said i should see it as lust not love, and that hes not sure if his feelings for me are from the sex or what.

i am weak, and a slave to the pleasures of my body, so I have been seeing him. (I am of the belief that life is short and we should do what makes us happy) He was veryveryvery glad I continued to see him.

I need advice. what do I do? Do I continue with our arrangement and hope he IS falling for me? do I tell him again that I have feelings for him and say we should end it? Do I just end it, without saying why?

I have no idea what to do. All I know is being with him is the closest I have ever felt to the world. i feel like i am every woman who has ever loved a man. it is fuckin amazing! unheard of. amazing. spectacular. mind blowing. hard to let that kind of magic go! we spend hours making love and laughing and talking and getting high. mmmm.

im not a whore so dooooooont be mean! just a confused chickita looking for advice. we've all been here, dears.

2. askpuss

askpuss Guest

Girl, you got the sex haze bad! He's giving you mind blowing orgasms, how could you stop seeing him (at least that is what your body is saying to you.) But (the big equalizer) he isn't developing feelings for you, because he is using you to get over his first true love. Guys who get super attached to the first girl their sleep with, will often stumble into several relationships in an attempt to get over the first girl.

Just to give you something to think about... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to give a woman an orgasm. Thus, there are many, many men out there who would be able to give you the same, or even better mind blowing orgasms with the possibility of sharing a love and life with you. This current guy is using you as a rebound girl.

I take it from the way you said he was gorgeous, that you have a slight self-esteem issue, in that you don't really believe someone of his level would be attracted to you. I would be willing to place money on the fact that you could probably even do better than him if you had more self confidence. You deserve to be treated like a person not a cum catcher. You're not actually dating this guy, your just boinking him. Which means he doesn't have enough respect for you to actually date you, but feels totally comfortable using you to get off. This is bad.

What you do about it is up to you. If you feel comfortable just having sex with this guy for the sake of having sex, then do what you want to do so long as it feels good. However, realize that the more often you do this the more attached to this man you are going to feel and in the end will just have a broken heart when he breaks up with you.

You could stop sleeping with him, because while you are having sex with him, feeling like you are falling in love with him, you are not open to other possible relationships. Basically this guy is ruining your chances of find real love and happiness. Is that what you want?

Continuing to sleep with him will not result in him falling in love with you, because he is still in love with someone else, or at least the idea of this first love. If he is telling you to think of it as just lust, than that shows what he thinks of it as. He didn't even have enough decency to acknowledge your feelings! To me that signals a prick. He totally invalidated what you feel by telling you to feel something else so that he doesn't have to feel guilty about using you. I would dump him so fast his head would spin. (but that is just me.)

I just realized you said you get high with this guy... now, I'm not opposed to the hooka, but combining that with sex, and being around this guy is just clouding your judgment and making it difficult for you to really see what is going on. If you must sleep with him again, do it without getting high with him. Then let him get high by himself and just observe him. I bet if you were in a sober frame of mind around this guy you would end up seeing him as the jerk that he is. Maybe you could even confront him about the fact that he is using you to see what his reaction would be. I bet it would be more of invalidating your feelings.

You might want to start looking for someone else who will actually love you, give you mind blowing orgasms, and won't be a jerk to you.

Puss

3. MaryJane69

MaryJane69 Member

loved your post askpuss, thank ya. I know hes not in love with this other girl, in fact, hes falling for me. i had the talk with him last night and im ending it. hes not ready for what i want at this stage in his life, and wants us to stay friends, etc etc. its this whole big thang. i might make another post about it lol

I do have lots of self confidence, but i totally understand where you are coming from. he is gorgeous, but i am a severe hottie with a personality to boot. I don't have self image issues at all! there are tons of guys chasing me at any time, this ones missing out.

again, thanks for the words :)

4. MaryJane69

MaryJane69 Member

Lmfao.... ten years later update. We are married :) been together officially for 9 years. Just randomly got into this old account again. Blast from the past! I might show him this haha

morrow, Asmodean and GLENGLEN like this.
  5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Welcome Back To The Fold....."O One Who Has Strayed"......:laughing:

Cheers Glen.

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

So it worked out in the end. Congrats! :) And welcome back, lol. You must have made this thread while I was on one of my many hiatuses, because this is the first time I'm seeing it, and I've been a member here for a really long time.

MaryJane69 likes this.
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

now this is a time that a necropost is actually appropriate. proof that such a situation does exist.

unfortunately, ten years from now some new poster will bump this thread to offer his advice to the OP, which will consist of "dump this guy and have sex with me instead."

you actually remember every thread you've seen on here?

MaryJane69 likes this.
  8. Alternative_Thinker

What, do you think I'm a bloody computer? :neutral:

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't even think the bots remember every thread on here. that's why they keep posting the same threads over and over.

10. Alternative_Thinker

I agree.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

In that case, my advice in 2008 was to marry him

MaryJane69 and Orison like this.
  12. MaryJane69

MaryJane69 Member

bahah thank you so much! I just got access to the email tied to this account and was glad to finally get it back. It has been a trip looking at all my old posts haha

13. MaryJane69

MaryJane69 Member

We owe it all to you Vanilla Gorilla! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

hehe

14. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

First and only time I'll ever read something like that