Confused And Possibly Lesbian

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Miss A, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Miss A

Miss A Members

I'm 29 years old and from Singapore. I've had crushes on girls in my teens and have also had crushes on older men in my late teens. I've also dated a guy but broke up with him a couple of months later. I don't know if I'm not attracted to men in general or just him in particular. When we hug/kiss, I didn't feel anything but disgust. I just hated the feeling. I was miserable.

On the contrary, I am instead more comfortable around female friends and connect better with them. I also feel more attracted to the actresses rather than actors when I watch TV or go to the movies. Most recently, I've started watching lesbian themed movies and am starting to feel more and more certain that I am not straight.

I live in a country where LGBTQs have no status in society though there is a community of considerable size living here. My family is also very conservative and think that being attracted to the same sex is not normal.

I don't know what to think or what to do. I don't know for sure if I'm lesbian and I definitely don't have the courage to come out of the closet. Just airing my thoughts here because I have no one to talk to.

1 person likes this.
  2. z00my

z00my Members

I'm 23, always been with men and I'm starting to look back and realize that...maybe i would prefer a relationship with a female. there have been signs in my life pointing at lesbianism for as long as i can remember and i am just beginning to put the pieces together.

I, too, am super confused about what this means and what to do (i currently have a boyfriend)

Anyway, i don't have much in the way of advice but, it helps me knowing that someone is feeling similiarly to the way i do!

3. MomoEnds

MomoEnds Members

i think it´s better if you take your time before coming out or do something that may have important consequences. you can contact support lgtb groups on your area and get to explore your sexuality privately and relaxed before labelling yourself. you didn´t know you would´t enjoy kissing a man till you kissed him for real so you won´t be sure about your feelings for women till you get to be with one. don´t push yourself... just try to meet lesbian/bisexual support groups or on line communities and you´ll know on due time. if you connect with somebody and feel the need to meet her, do it; your body will tell you if that´s your true self or not. And Remember: you decide your limits and whether you are ready to cross them or not

Isla Rose likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Dude, you're resurrecting 3-4 year old threads here.

Orison likes this.
  5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Iv'e Sent Him A PM Asking The Same Question......No Reply......Iv'e Read Every One Of His Posts......

And Even Asked Him Out Here In The Public Forum......Ben. Are You Gay...???...No Reply..... :D

Cheers Glen.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't know if his responses have anything to do with the OP lol. Another one day philosopher if you ask me lol.

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

In Singapore?

I think thats just in your head

Singapore, its just about how much money you make / have. Work in the financial sector and they wont care if you are a wesbian, both with your country and your family

8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm not confused and I'm totally a lesbian.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'm Not A Lesbian.....BUT......If I Were Born A Girl I'm Sure I Would Be...... :D

Cheers Glen.

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

So you like women?

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Ask Myself...WHY...Did I Make That Post.....NOW I"M SERIOUSLY CONFUSED"..... Should

Fit In Well Around Here...... :D

Cheers Glen.

Noserider likes this.