Confessions

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by Traveler386, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Traveler386

Traveler386 Members

Many years ago I was talking to a woman online…mostly sexual stuff and masturbation. She never brought up any bi stuff (men or women) but I was kinda wanting to tell her I was bi to see her reaction since I didn’t really know her and she didn’t know anyone I did. One evening deep in our “sex talk session” as she was playing with herself pretty good and thoroughly enjoying the moment I told her I’d love to suck a cock and more with her. She was taken aback and not into it at all. I’m surprised she didn’t go away and never come back. She said it wasn’t her thing and it was revolting. I had planned it on April 1st so I did the whole April fools thing and she bought it. She then said oh thank god you aren’t that I didn’t seem like that type at all.
    So I’ve never told anyone in real life. How did everyone else’s experience go?

dd788snipe and Suburbanray like this.
  2. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I have been a secret bisexual man for a few years now. I have only ever told my best mate and my girlfriend who is now my fiancé. I wouldn't want it common knowledge. If we are on confessions, I did get a STI from a guy I saw in my hometown. It wasn't too much if a surprise really as the main feature of the meetup was me having sex with him bareback. Me on top sliding myself into him. It was on my sexual bucket list and I paid the price for it.

3. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Would have thought she would be more open minded if she is seeking out sexual encounters or sex chat online.

Not her thing? Which sucking cock or men sucking cock?

Maybe she just likes the online chats and masturbation over physical intimacy.

It's a shame, I was thinking online would be more people looking to talk about fantasy and their kinks or the things they don't experience with a regular partner.

I see online chats to be a way to seek out like minded people whatever your persuasion.

4. Traveler386

Traveler386 Members

I actually started talking to her from some game we were playing (checkers or something like that). We became friends and it turned into one of those online things. Probably would have met up but lived far apart. She was 100% only into hetero stuff though. My mere mention of guy/guy stuff completely repulsed her. I learned something valuable though. No matter how much someone may like you or be into you, they may not necessarily be accepting of you so keep things to yourself.

I did however talk to a girl in a sex forum similar to this one and ironically we didn’t discuss sex too much. We chatted a few months on occasion and I was checking out her past posts and turns out she was majorly into bi guys and I ask her about it. She kinda downplayed it saying she was just going along with someone else. I told her I was really wanting to fool around with a guy and she about flipped with excitement. I could tell that I was into trying more with a guy (bottoming) than she wanted but she was still supportive. Maybe not encouraging but supportive.

Well I'm curious and Suburbanray like this.