Confessions

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Crimson, May 14, 2004.

1. Crimson

Crimson Member

Ok this is for everyone. Did anyone have sex with a complete stranger??? I dont mean like a fuck on the side of the street. I mean blind date type of thing. And if so any regrets

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

never have and never will. the world is too dirty to go screwing any old person you meet on the streets. I can't respect myself knowing I had sex with someone I did not love. I know its different for everyone. Maybe someday I'll give it a try lol.

3. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Back when I was a teenager... AIDS was a disease that only afflicted homosexuals, so no fear here... The only real fear that we had was pregnancy... I had sex with lots of strangers... lol That was what I liked best... lol

I would get drunk and sleep with just about anyone... lol

But, someone was watching over me. I never got pregnant or an STD... :) *whew*

4. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Oh yeah... And, no regrets... Even bad experiences were learning experiences and they taught me something of myself and the world... :)

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i had sex with a girl the first day i met her once, if that counts.

6. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

When I was 15 I was drunk and mexico and met this 21 year old chick. I went back to her apartment, had some more beers, then got a "happy ending" and down the dark side.... When I got back to my hotel room it hit home that I just did it with a complete stranger. So then I fired up the shower and attempted to clense myself... Kinda worked.... I do regret it though... I mean... I told her I was 17... I was almost 16 to be fair... like 10 days away... Then there have been parties... Wild insane parties... The kinda party where your holding a complete stranger, "I always did love you you know that" Yeah... Woke up from those with little memories

7. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

I Once had sex on a first date..our relationship lasted for a whole bottle of southern comfort...gd times

8. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I had a lot of one nighters...well, not really one nighters, since I never knew them for more than 4 or 5 hours...that sounds terrible...but I was young and stupid and no one had ever taught me to do it any differently. That's why parents should educate you about that shit instead of just preaching abstinence. Look where it got me!!!

9. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

The best sex I ever had was with a "stranger." I had seen him around and stuf. He was such an asshole. I could only take being around him long enuff to get the draws a couple more times. But if I ever run into him again...all would be forgiven.

10. cherryiceangel

cherryiceangel Member

I sorta have.

When I went to prom in 10th grade..I stole this really hot guy from this girl I didn't like,he was a friend of a friend. I talked to him twice before and for about 3 hours that night...then we had sex, at a park no less...lol it even started to rain a bit. it was 1/2 romantic and 1/2 trashy, no?

I sure did show that girl a thing or two...lol

11. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

not really with strangers but ive had a one off.... it was shit and boring and the guy turned out to be too much of a stoner to know what he was doing or hold a decent convosation about anything but guitars...still he was damn cute and id fancied him for months. *shrug* put me off one night stands though.

12. cbrmale

cbrmale Member

I'll go with AutumnAuburn and admit to having lots of sex with lots of strangers. Always stone cold sober though. And it was good. Every partner was different. I learnt a lot, had a lot of pleasure, a few infatuations. No regrets at all.