Confessions Of A Les-Curious - Aching For A Mature Woman

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by AudreyLace, Mar 5, 2019.

1. AudreyLace

AudreyLace Newbie

I have a confession to make. I’m a youngish ‘20 something’ woman that fantasises over my unfulfilled secret desire – ‘The Mature Woman.’ At least the idea of all this makes me hot as I have never experienced any of this – as of yet. I drop off to sleep every night thinking about being held by an older woman. Fantasies, mere fantasies, I tell myself...

Softwhispers and Micheal9 like this.
  2. AudreyLace

AudreyLace Newbie

I’m Abby, and I just love the early morning walks along the harbour pier, the sun just rising in the distance, the yachts on my left and on my right with the night dew glistening. I power walk the distance of the old pier structure moaning to it’s awakening of a brand new day.

3. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

It’s a walk I have taken alone for many years. By choice mostly. I find the swaying yachts in the harbour seem to relax me, allow me to unwind and still my waters internally. A delightful calm before the dizzying pace of the city swallows me up.

The mist on the water this time of morning just seem to introduce mystery and imagination of what may lay beyond my sight lines.
    The imagination runs wild with what could be possible beyond the wall of silvery-grey.
    It’s a place I know well but is ever-changing in it’s presence..., a little like myself I suppose.

In my early twenties now I am comfortable with who I am most days glad to be beyond the guy crazy days of teen hormones. Happy in my own skin and free to explore the more emotional connections with those I meet, getting a deeper sexual charge from that, than any traditional hookup I have ever experienced. I feel I am searching for something more in life, a relationship beyond my years perhaps, but a place to feel grounded, absorbed, more like..., a home.

(I see Audrey Lace has run off to experience life and left us hanging so its up to us to close this out - 'You're Up' now that you read it add your 2 cents - Fact or fantasy your choice) )

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021