Confess your strangest thought/fanatsy that has made you cum.

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by LonelyGirl85, Jan 28, 2008.

1. hotcaliforniacouple

hotcaliforniacouple Member

Fat Chicks? "area99999999" did you say fat chicks?

Well, all you have to do in this forum for something you want is to ask for it.

Now you got it!

2. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

Mine is dull and boring, but it is about the receptionest that works in the office across from ours.....she is young hot and beautiful......and i can't have her, that's why i fantisize about her.

3. hotcaliforniacouple

"Mine is dull and boring, but it is about the receptionest that works in the office across from ours.....she is young hot and beautiful......and i can't have her, that's why i fantisize about her".

Well, OzNorth, what are your masturbation fantasies about her? If you get an orgasm from them, then they can't possibly be "dull and boring." Right? And you should share those wild, erotic thoughts with the rest of us.

4. hotcaliforniacouple

That's right: Christine O'Donnell, in her younger years.

And fantasies of her hotly and passionately doing things she would NEVER do.

Isn't that what masturbation fantasies are for, right?

5. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

Well true, yes, she has been known to wear a short leather skirt from time to time and this makes my cock slightly aroused, I fantisise about running my hands over her tight arse in the that leather skirt as well s rubbing my cock on it.....hence my need to get some dirty water off my chest!

6. hotcaliforniacouple

7. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

a turkey sandwich

8. toesucker30

toesucker30 Member

Fucking my cousin and sucking on her toes

Gone with the Pilot likes this.
  9. nikkinightshadex3

nikkinightshadex3 Guest

I actually have a rape fantasy, and I think that's not as uncommon as you'd think. In all honesty, I would NEVER want to be raped, nor would I wish that somebody gets raped, but I think it's the lack of control that I'd have over the situation that would turn me on, not the action of it. I also have a fantasy about a threesome with two males, which is fairly straight forward :p

10. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

This is odd I think. I have a female co-worker who is a casual friend. We have nothing in common. She's conservative, I'm liberal. She's very religious, I'm not. (Though for a religious woman she does show a lot of cleavage). Anyway, not long ago, in the shower, I found myself fantasizing about making out with this woman. Not even fucking, just intense kissing. And that fantasy made me cum.

11. Vicky666

Vicky666 Members

There’s one particular fantasy I have and it’s about getting caught by someone I have in mind. Fucking myself and cumming and they walk in just as it happens, because you’re mid orgasm you just let it run it’s course regardless.

Shaun135, Deejay88 and Wentworth like this.
  12. Happy_Jeep

Happy_Jeep Members

When i was around 24 I dated these sisters. Dated the younger one (also 24 at the time) for 2 years then the older one (5 yrs older than her sister) for 3 yrs.

To this day i fantasize about them while jerking off.

My fantasy is me banging the younger sister while her elder sister watches crying with jealousy. Shes sobbing and begging me to bang her instead. Meanwhile her younger sis tells me to not to stop and bang harder.

If i think this fantasy the turn on is huge.

Deejay88 likes this.
  13. Vicky666

Vicky666 Members

I love this fantasy I’m normally the one watching and getting jealous while my boyfriend fucks someone of my choice that would be out of order. I love role playing it gets me so wet.

Deejay88 likes this.
  14. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I've had a dream once where I opened my neighbors door (she's a kindergarten teacher too) and catch her masturbating on the couch. The funny part was just as I open the door she starts orgasming, and tries desperately to cover up and pretend she's not cumming but she can't stop shaking lol.

Deejay88 and bigredinmass like this.
  15. GuppyGirl

GuppyGirl Members

I was masturbating once and for some reason started thinking about my dad having sex with my sister. Maybe it was the forbiddenness of it or the fact that it came out of left field, but I had a really strong orgasm.

16. Bean Gardening

Bean Gardening Members

When I was at school I had a fantasy about two teachers, lol. Probably not strange but it kept me entertained through high school. On of the teachers name... Mrs Hooker! I swear to god its the truth. :tearsofjoy:

Moon Goddess likes this.
  17. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

Thinking of a very specific person saying, "Cum for me (my name)"

bry75, Joe90, 6Sailor9 and 2 others like this.
  18. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I know mine are not the strangest but they do it for me
    Cum while in deepthroat

Spend a lot of time playing with breasts, watching good videos of breast fondling

I have a fantasy of a woman who just holds my hard on for a nice long while before she starts working it.
    Same idea, caressing it in different ways for a while before getting more focused on doing serious work with it.

I enjoyed lap dance / grinding, but I would love to experience it again. Edging while my hands are busy.

Having my testicles played with a long enough time, trying different things. Just no pain

Others I don’t mind sharing but leaving them out in case someone I know is here lol and I don’t want her to know who I am.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  19. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

One of the posts reminds me I used to find one of my HS teachers hot, attractive, I used to fantasize and masturbate about her for a while.
    Funny thing is one day my penis slipped out of my underwear through the leg opening as usual and I wasn’t aware of it
    But when I got up I had a forward poking erection that my teacher called attention to, she was a very deep shade of red in the face.

Joe90 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  20. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I also masturbated and fantasized about some of my sister’s friends often.

Joe90 and 6Sailor9 like this.