Confess your strangest thought/fanatsy that has made you cum.

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by LonelyGirl85, Jan 28, 2008.

1. whitjoss

whitjoss Member

Mine are mostly vanilla...but I do have a few twists that always get me going:

1) I love girls who cum and cum and cum...espeically squirters...so my fantasies often involve a girl just being so hot and horny she just can't stop cumming, squirting, etc. And in real life, the more she cums...the longer and harder she gets it from me.
    2) I often fantasize about my significant other with some random guy in a hot encounter...similar to above in that she gets so hot and wet she can't resist and gets ravaged.
    3) I love making girls cum in their panties...(both in fantasy and person)...so I often fantasize about teasing a girl/dirty talking to a girl/spanking a girl until she cums in her panties. This is really hot in real life as well, espeically making a girl cum in public without even touching herself. That's the best! And believe me, you definately get the payback later!

Whew...think I need to go for a few minutes...:)

2. _Kristin_

_Kristin_ Member

I've recently been thinking about this guy I know, I get into a threesome with him and his gf-I suck her tits while he eats her, and later he fucks me while she watches it on video and jills herself-then I jill myself while I'm watching her jill. The fact that she;s giving herself an orgasm while watching us fuck each other, and then I give myself a come while I'm watching her watch us is just an incredible turn on.

3. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

I love reading other peoples fantasies. It's good to know that peoples tastes vary so differently in that department.

Mine are pretty basic, but here's a few:

(They're fantasy apart from the places I've put in brackets and then written 'fantasy' in brackets where it stops being real..)

I love the idea of just being pampered like a princess. I want to stay somewhere stunning with my boyfriend, like a huge old stately home that's beyond beauty with gorgeous country side. I like to think I'm dressed so well, in a big expensive beautiful dress with diamond jewellery, expensive super high shoes and I have big bouncing curly hair. I'd have very sexy slutty lingerie under my dress and my makeup would be hot and vampy. Lots of red lipstick, thick black eyeliner and false lashes. I want to have the most prolongued fantastic sex, I want my lashes falling off and my eyeliner running down my face. He'd smear my lipstick and maybe I'd suck him off to see my slutty lipstick all over him. We'd get in a large round bubble bath and drink pink champagne all while being a bit steamy, just touching under the water and enjoying the heat and the alcohol. We'd get tipsy and not wash ourselves. Instead we'd get out and get in a large shower, kinda like a shower room that rained water and we'd have great sex. My makeup would still be run everywhere and I'd still be wearing expensive jewellery too. We'd fuck in the shower endlessly before getting clean and getting out.

I'd love to come home to my boyfriend in the shower. I'd go say 'hi' and he'd pull me into the shower, fully clothed and unsuspecting. He'd just pull my knickers down and hitch my skirt up and we'd have sex like that, with the water running everywhere and my clothes getting soaked.

(Reality) Where I used to work there was an incredibly gorgeous man. He was married with a baby daughter. All the girls there had a thing for him but there was a lot of talk that he liked me. I fancied him a lot. (Fantasy) I'd imagine him getting me alone and trying to touch me. He'd put his hand up my skirt and rub my wet knickers and get hard when he found how soaking wet my knickers were because of him. He'd get a finger in the side and just press into my slit but I'd pull away, telling him it was wrong and that I'd finish myself off in private on my own. I'd walk to the bathroom, play with myself and cum super hard, then go back and tell him what I'd done.

(Reality) I have a skin complaint and see a very good looking young doctor for it. He's very sympathetic as it used to cause me pain, but now it's healed and I'm left with marks. The marks are at their worst where the air can't get to them, so in my knickers. I hadn't told him the worst were in my knickers, he just generally asked me to show him my skin. After showing him my arms and other places, (of course I'd put on cute underwear) I stood up and pulled my trousers down, and my knickers down at the side exposing my hips. He ushered me behind the curtain but I told him I felt okay. So he gets down on his knees with his legs on either side of one of my legs, so he was on the side. He was looking at my marks and touching them with his finger. It was awesome, having a cute doctor on his knees in front of me and I was actually exposing a tiny bit of pussy. He may or may not have noticed. I was super wet though. Nothing else happened. (But here's the fantasy bit) I imagine him pulling my knickers down to my thighs and having a look at my skin there. (I do actually have some marks on my pussy.) I think about him having a little feel, and then getting lower down on the ground so he can see up between my legs. He'd start feeling me there, only to see and touch the scaring but he'd find I was very wet and I'd be embarrassed and appologise. He'd say it was okay, and he'd drag his finger up to my clit and press on it for a few seconds, and then move away and pull my knickers up for me. He'd stay casual about it though, like he hadn't done anything.

(Reality) I've known one of my best male friends for well over a decade. We've always been really sexually attracted to each other, but things never worked out since I was too young for him in the begining, and then either he had a girlfriend or I'd have a boyfriend. I've been with my boyfriend a while now and I'd never cheat on him, but my friend and I have shared a lot of little fantasies. We used to talk about the things we'd love to try. He used to say he'd love to pin me down and gently spank my pussy, and I'd say I wanted him to wrap my hair around his cock and wank with it, tugging my hair as he did. We'd say lots of little things like that, and we'd tell each other afterwards when we masturbated thinking about them. He's actually really hot for me, and admits to thinking about what I get up to with my boyfriend and he lusts over me like crazy at the moment. We're going to the same concert next month (now here's where the fantasy starts) and I've thought about him not being able to keep his hands off me. Like maybe he'll find me in the crowd and amongst all these people he'd rub his cock on me from behind or try and slip his hand up my skirt. There's actually probably a very good chance that he'd try it. I wouldn't let him, but I love to think that I would.

Other than that, a lot of my fantasies are just little kinky things rather than big scenarios. A lot of them, I'm happy to say, I've crossed off my list.

4. asfd9

asfd9 Member

Mine involve teen girls. Not to kinky but being much older than them, some would think that could be a problem. But to watch two high school girls going at it, is the best.

5. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

I'm an incurable butt man. This summer, I can't resist thinking about each girl that sways by me in a tight pair of jeans-I'd love to just pull them down, enter her from the back, and crawl up inside her-every girl I see, pretty or not. I'd just like to bury myself into each girl I see from the back, and fuck her deeply until I flood her stomach.....at the same time kissing and biting her neck.....Yes, baby....

6. hotcaliforniacouple

hotcaliforniacouple Member

We're an attractive couple who shares in a wonderful masturbation addiction. As such, both of us have thoroughly enjoyed reading over everyone's strange masturbation fantasies, here.

As we often masturbate together, which requires one to let their guard down, so to speak, to fully enjoy the experience, we sometimes like to think that we can openly talk to each other about virtually anything.

But, unfortunately, in actual practice, we've discovered, early on, that openly confiding to each other about our masturbation fantasies only creates feelings of bewilderment, anger, hurt, or disgust. We've also found that sharing the details of our past real sexual experiences with other lovers evokes the same negative emotions.

We deeply love each other, and are true soul mates, but some things are just best kept as a deep secret. Life is kind of harsh, in this respect. But, on the bright side, psychologists have, for years, labored to explain that strange, weird, and bizarre masturbation fantasies are actually healthy and beneficial, as long as they are NOT acted on in the real world.

While our wonderful mutual masturbation sessions take both of us down that path, into the blinding light, of fantasyland, our fantasies, actually, are quite different:

We visualize erotic fantasies, with real people that the other clearly does not like.

We visualize erotic fantasies about each other, that the other would NEVER enjoy or do.

We visualize paraphilia, in its strangest, darkest forms, that truly shocks each other.

To make a long story short, we'd LOVE to post our "strangest thoughts" here -but the other would most certainly read it.

But one thing we both agree on: The stranger the masturbation fantasy, the stronger the orgasm. Period.

7. GiggsBeckham11

GiggsBeckham11 Member

Masturbation is a major fantasy for me.

I have many, many fantasies that revolve around masturbation. However, my current top fantasy would be to have several clothed women enjoy watching me strip, tease and masturbate in front of them. The idea of that makes me incredibly horny...

8. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

One of my exes was literally addicted to her vibrator-I guess I was to blame because I bought it for he in the first place! However, I didn't expect her to get so attached to the damned thing....

Anyway, it was extremely hot to watch her use it-it was a slim type vibe-she always put it in exactly the same place up against the side of her clit, closed her eyes, and just went into a trance. It was so hot to watch her. Her nipples would get hard, she'd get a rash over her chest, her lips would turn blue, and then her hips would go way up in the air, her head would move up toward her stomach, and then her abdomen would start to jerk up and down with her contractions. My God, it was hot.

Since then I imagine other girls doing the same thing, and I imagine what their reactions would be to the pleasure their vibes give them. I've watched my current girl masturbate, which is very hot, but not with a vibe.

9. Barbarella101

Barbarella101 Member

I've had the fantasy that I'm a high class call girl, I get all dressed up in my favorite lingerie and imagine someone's there watching me. Not as hot as some but works for me :) x x

10. free.spirit

free.spirit Member

i used to imagine the guys in the back o the class room masturbating as class went on. i dont know what I ound so hot about guys going at it during school, but i was cumming in minutes! ; )

11. _Kristin_

_Kristin_ Member

Oh, that's hot! I used to do the same thing! Thinking about other people masturbating gets me extremely hot!

12. Mr Softee

Mr Softee Guest

We grew up poor in the rural south. Half a mile behind the house was the Black warrior River. Me, my two sisters and our cousins would go skinny dipping in a small cove there. I was the oldest so I was told to make sure they didnt drown. I was 13 when we moved there. My one sister was 11 and the young one was 9 my oldest first cousin was 12 and her sister was 10. So I was the only guy and all this wasnt very exciting till my cousin asked me about my penis. She had seen a video that her parents had stashed in their room. She wanted to know if mine got hard. I had been masturbating for a while, and so I let her stroke it. I was really enjoying this when I felt a different hand on it and my sister was stroking it too. Suddenly I went from limp to rock to blast off in a matter of a few seconds. T he younger girls were giggling, and my cousin was rubbing herself between her legs and moaning, she took my sisters hand and taught her to rub herself. This memory is my "go to" place if I have trouble cumming.

13. Lennon_Skye

Lennon_Skye Member

@ Boog: That would be one of my fantasies, in where a girl is masturbating while I suck her toes :rolleyes: my foot fetish is indeed apparent here.

---

My weirdest fantasy was one that I stole from a friend, where I was fucking a woman in labor :eek:

I have many others, but that stands out as the weirdest lol

L_S

14. Stomped

Stomped Member

Just imagining myself laying in the pool with a hot, steaming water with a bunch of naked girls around me.

15. davey69

davey69 Member

i used to dream about being kidnapped and being forced to have sex with people at a whorehouse basically.

16. asswatcher

asswatcher Member

I've imagined a few of my wife's friends, and one of her sisters...

17. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

Sometimes when I masturbate I imagine that i'm strapped down to this metal table while this woman rubs my clit and guys are all sitting on chairs masterbating and watching. Then they all get closer and either they all cum on me, or take turns fucking me and cum inside me

Or I imagine im at a gynocologist appointment and it gets kinky, and she starts rubbing me and saying she has to see if i'm cumming at a normal rate and uses a dildo on herself and then uses it on me.

Or i'm a new employee at a restaurant and my boss fucks me in his office.

I always let the ending be them cumming in me, it makes me so hot.

18. Abra Cadaver

Abra Cadaver Member

I'm naked and tied to a chair, with my hands bound behind me, each ankle tied so my legs are spread apart. In front of me are two gay men making out. As they get more and more into it, my pussy starts getting wet. But since I'm tied up I can't touch myself to relieve the tension that is building up in me.

Im in a sandwhich with 2 of my fave hockey players. They are wearing their jerseys while fucking me from all angles.

Being in the middle of a circle jerk and being cummed on by everyone while fingering myself.

19. plinker

plinker Member

I'm fucking my best friends GF and in the middle he walks in and puts his big cock in my ass as punishment and then makes me eat his cum.

20. JoeHumidor

JoeHumidor Love 2 show

It really gets me off to think of being able to see girls masturbating when they think no one is watching. I like to imagine all the kinky things that girls do to themselves when they are alone.
    Like if a girl doesn't have actual "toys" she improvises with things she finds around the house and uses; hair brush handles, pens, a tooth brush, or a small Proactiv bottle (I have read on masturbation sites that the small Proactiv bottle is a favorite among girls cause it looks innocent enough and it feels good inside them).

In addition, it sends me through the roof to see a girl secretly masturbating by sticking similar things in her ass.

I also love to masturbate for women. I imagine that I am totally naked with a mask on, and there are 4 or 5 women fully dressed sitting in chairs in a semi circle smiling at me and watching me fuck my Fleshlight until I feel my balls start to tingle, then I pull the Fleshlight off my dick and cum up in the air as far across the room towards the women as possible.