Condoms SUCK!! Do you agree ladies??

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by mosaicmind, May 31, 2012.

1. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This was my post from last week about a thing called Ziptips. Have been informed that I'd gotten one part wrong. Apparently they work more like a simple peel-and-stick band-aid, not requiring more than cleaning behind the head. Still sound useful.

2. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Never use them and neither does my girl

Ray Roberts likes this.
  3. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

It feels no different. Zero, None, Nada. Well, I guess the only difference is if you don't put it on you won't be putting it in. So that's different. All it does is make it slippery when you are already finished so why would I feel any different to me?

4. Princess Autumn

Princess Autumn Members

Condoms are not that bad at all…

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  5. SexWoes

SexWoes Members

It's been years since I've last used a condom. I'm very particular bout my choice of partners. Condoms makes me dry tf up. However if a guy chooses to use 1 on me, I wouldn't stop him as it is his right to protect himself.

6. The Shark

The Shark Members

Yes, condoms do suck… but not as much as an unplanned pregnancy or STD…

Ray Roberts likes this.
  7. GT1969

GT1969 Members

8. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan I’m just having a fun crazy time

They aren’t the funnest thing to put on but if she wants me to use one I’m not going to disagree

6Sailor9 likes this.
  9. Vinocpl69

Vinocpl69 Supporters HipForums Supporter

I’ve always hated condoms and went on the pill at a very young age for that very reason and yes for me they change the sensation but also I liked knowing whoever my BF was at the time left his cum inside of me and I like seeing my partners cum. I used to think the more cum they shot the more they liked fucking me (yes I know that isn’t true but that was how my teenage brain thought) now I just really like cum so bare is better

Muskoka Guy, 6Sailor9 and Redwingsfan like this.
  10. Oh F**K yes !! ,especially when I feel it hit the spot .
    Nicky x

11. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan I’m just having a fun crazy time

nothing like cumming inside and feeling her grip your member like a vice

Muskoka Guy and 6Sailor9 like this.
  12. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I enjoy cumming inside a female so much that it drips out and down her leg or makes a big wet spot on whatever we did it on. I always produce a lot of cum and it gets messy at times but that bare feeling inside a woman is so great. Getting hard now thinking about it.

13. bill697cu = my kind of guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just so you know ,my thighs don't meet and I have been known to leave a puddle [station platform waiting for my train home after working overtime with my boss :) ]

14. HM1119

HM1119 LIFE IS GOOD: BUT GOD IS GREAT Lifetime Supporter

V
    Very responsible and have the upmost respect for your thoghts. I did not like it either and got a vasectomy.

15. HM1119

HM1119 LIFE IS GOOD: BUT GOD IS GREAT Lifetime Supporter

fun
    Lol. Correct

16. jade-

jade- Members

the actual feeling isnt much diffrent but its more romantic whithout. its not very romantic to get pregnacy and stds though so be safe

17. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

They both scared me, depending on who I was with. With my first GF in college we were both virgins, so no STD concerns. Pregnancy was! We used them for a few months until one afternoon when we were done I slowly pulled out while holding the base of the condom, and HOLY SH*T……the condom had broken! We both panicked and she jumped up to try and douched. We talked about the situation and in no way were we ready to have a baby. We still had college to finish up and careers to get started. A long couple of weeks awaiting her period and waited in angst when she was a few days late. We were about ready to get a pregnancy test when thankfully she started. We eventually decided to forgo the condoms and I’d just have to learn some self control. She said it felt better without, and I agreed, but in my youth my PE got in the way. She eventually dumped me. 40 years later we’re friends on FB. She’s been married forever to the guy she left me for….2 sons and a couple grandkids. Whenever I see her pop up on my feed and a pic of them, I wickedly think “I had her first”!

I had a couple one nighters that I should have used them, but I wasn’t expecting to hook up with anyone. Of course both said they were on the pill . STUPID I know. A 3 year live in GF was on the pill. She HATED condoms, but no worries. Ex wife hated them, so coitus interruption was our go to. Thank god I had control by then. After the divorce I had a FWB. She required condoms although we were exclusive. After weeks of lots of oral and hand jobs (I don’t think she ever gave me a BJ) she was ready but I had to wear a rubber. SURE THING! Well, she had a great orgasm as did I. Just like my first time eons ago the freaking thing broke…… Not on the pill, and fortunately she didn’t get pregnant. So from then on it was pulling out. She said it felt better without. I know she wanted more than BF/GF, but thankfully I was transferred out of state. Dodged another bullet.
    With my now ex wife we never used them. She HATED the lack of intimacy using them. Pulling out again for three years.
    Current wife has been on the pill since our first date. Only a couple times the doc required us to use condoms due to a couple of her health concerns. Fortunately that only lasted for a month, and we were back to bare. She was on the pill! No more pulling out or condoms.
    She said we’ll NEVER use them again.
    Just wish she wanted sex again! :(

18. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:-(

19. Married_Lisa

Married_Lisa Newbie

Yes condome sucks !!!

Redwingsfan, bill697cu and 6Sailor9 like this.
  20. jade-

jade- Members

I mean its less romantic and cums very fun, but pregnancy is very bad i wouldnt risk it, before im on the pill

Redwingsfan, bill697cu and 6Sailor9 like this.