Condoms Resulting In Faster Orgasm

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Deadloop, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Deadloop

Deadloop Members

Hey yall, I used to be a regular poster of these forums but have since lost the time and forgot my old password/email address. I only preface with that to let ya know i'm not a first time poster here. Anyways,

I've only ever used a condom a few times in my sexual history. I can still count the number of girls I've been with on my fingers so it's not as gross as it sounds. most of those girls were from when I was in high school anyways when they're much less likely to have a disease. anyways, I don't last long without a condom by any means, anywhere between 7-10 minutes is average for me, but I remembered about 4 ago when I hooked up with a girl I had worked with she made me wear a condom and it was my first time doing so, and I came rather quickly. I was embarrassed because I thought because of the condom causing less sensation, I would last longer than normal. However, because I kept a straight face and she couldn't feel the ejaculate coming (cumming?) out of my penis, I just kept thrusting after I came. Once I started to notice I was losing my hard on I faked an orgasm before I became completely flaccid.
    The whole experience, excluding the condom thing, was weird and I chose to never see her again.

Fast forward 4 years (I didn't have much sex the last 4 years, and up until recently it had been almost a full year) and I started having sex with someone again. I knew we were going to have sex that night so I masturbated a few times that day to hopefully increase my stamina. She required that I wear a condom because we haven't known each other long/aren't in a relationship, and to be honest I wanted to wear one anyway because I had the same reservations she had. So I put on the condom and it was very reminiscent of my previous experience with a condom.

I couldn't feel the warmth or slipperiness of her vagina, but I think because the condom causes more friction I came pretty damn quickly (2-3 minutes maybe? I wasn't counting but it was definitely fast). So I did the same thing as before and continued thrusting for another minute or so after cumming just to prolong it for her as long as I could. And it had been awhile since I've had sex which I thought might have had something to do with how fast I came, but the orgasm itself was very anti-climactic for a climax. Masturbation feels better than cumming with a condom on. I had already explained that it had been awhile since I'd had sex so I figured she assumed that was why I came so quickly. A week or so later we have sex again, with a condom, and the same thing happens. Very desensitized overall, but it just feels like there's extra friction because of the condom and I had another unenthusiastic, quick orgasm. And yes, there's some lube on the condoms. They're just the standard trojans but it definitely says lubricated on the box. I've never tried another condom before but I can't imagine extra lubrication would make a difference considering the vagina was naturally wet. I thought maybe it was just because I haven't had sex for so long, and a couple tries wasn't going to immediately bring back, what I thought, was my average stamina.

Afterwards we laid their talking for awhile and started kissing while I Iay on top of her and eventually I got hard again. When she noticed I was hard she prompted me to have sex again, this time without the condom. Btw, I didn't say anything about the condom making me cum faster than normal because I didn't want to sound like I was just trying to make excuses to have unprotected sex. I imagine that would sound like a ridiculous excuse anyways. I've gotten to know her fairly well and figured if she had any diseases that she knew about she wouldn't prompt me to have unprotected sex with her because I would never knowingly have sex with a girl without a condom if I had any diseases. Not the best logic, I know, but it's been so long since i've had sex without a condom I missed the feeling and shes on birth control. So I stick it in, this time raw, and the difference in sensation is night and day, obviously. It feels so much better, but this time I lasted my usual 10 minutes. So even though the sensation raw was much more pleasurable, I was able to last 3-4 times longer.

Can anyone else relate to cumming much quicker while wearing a condom than without one? If so, have you found any solutions besides condoms that numb your dick? The orgasms with a condom are already not even worth having (seriously. I like hanging out with her but I'd rather just not even have sex, besides oral, if I have to use a condom again) I've only used a condom 3 times now which I know isn't a lot, but I think it's very clear they make me cum much faster. I did some quick googling and saw a couple posts of people saying the same thing, but every response was the total opposite ("condoms make me last so much longer", "sometimes I can't even ejaculate with a condom on", etc.) I'm hoping it won't be a problem anymore now that we've done it once without one, but just in case I'd like to hear from anyone that has any worthy advice.

Thanks,
    deadpool

3 people like this.
  2. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

It was the opposite for me. I lasted so long sometimes that my wife use to get sore, even with amble lube. That was a very long time ago now! LOL

I hated wearing condoms back in the day. I found they were too small and hurt me.

No need for condoms now! Too old for her to get pregnant, and besides, she doesn't do sex any longer. :(

3. Soundofsilence

Soundofsilence Members

Yeah, I have the same problem with condoms. Without one I'm good for 10-15+ minutes, but there's this one chick who makes me wear one and she's not super hot or anything and I'm done in like 2 minutes. First time was like 5 years ago, and I just saw her again a week ago. Same thing happened. It's really embarrassing. And, lmao, I did the keep pumping and fake it like a minute or so later thing. Like you said, it's not even worth it. The feeling is not there and it's over so damn quick. I'm not calling her anymore for that reason. The last time I even mentioned that the condom is why it happened so fast, she just said "I've never heard of that." It's totally a weird thing cause I always heard condoms make you last so much longer. I've used a couple different types of trojan, and I was considering trying other brands, but I don't really feel like that would make a difference.

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

sometimes you can cum twice doing that :) just thought i'd share

I like condoms. I always recommend wearing one. You will no doubt get used to them after no time at all.

5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

A few years ago, a new condom was developed to slow the guy down and make him last longer. Samples were given away and people asked to report back. Nearly everyone said that it made no difference, but several guys said that their girl was non responsive to their efforts. When the condoms were checked, it was discovered that the factory was putting the numbing agent on the OUTSIDE of the condom. It was lucky that production was not started until the results of the sample tests came back.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Said no guy ever lol

7. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I suspect you are buying the ones that are "ribbed for her pleasure" and putting them on inside out.

Kerri likes this.
  8. Kerri

Kerri Members

It seems to me guys I’ve been with cum faster without the condom but that’s a very unscientific anectdote ;-). Either way I’d much rather not use them

ahsorandy likes this.