condoms nesesary?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Fractual_, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

do we really need them.. it feels so much better without them

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

You probably do....unless she's on BC and you guys aren't with other people. It's a good idea to use them as much as possible...at least until you get to know each other really well....make sure no one has anything... :)

3. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Exactly. Fractual, honey, I thought I knew that you knew better than that??

4. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

Feeling good doesn't do you a whole lotta good when you get a disease. Then you will be feeling not so good.

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i'm not getting with any whores or anything... i usually know the girls i'm with very well...

6. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Usually? And who gives a shit if you know them...the point is do you know for a fact what's INFESTED in them. You could know someone for 20 years and never know they had an std till its too late.

If you're not going to use a condom, at least get a vasectomy so you don't burden an innocent child with your sense of judgement.

7. The Penis

The Penis Member

if a woman's on the pill, and you've both been tested to MAKE SURE you're clean, go nuts.

8. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

Have you ever seen the movie "Kids"? The main character Telly only fucked virgins because he knew they were clean. Well, it turns out someone somewhere had HIV, and he had gotten it w/o knowing it, and spread it all around. It is a movie, but it does happen that easily. People lie. A girl that you "know" can very easily tell you "Oh, I'm clean." And not even know herself that she has anything. I think like 1 in 3 people have some kind of STD. A person can have HIV for years without knowing. If you are sleeping around unprotected, chances are very HIGH that youwill contract some sort of STD. If you don't already have something. Go to the health dept. Get tested for your own sake. God, after I had sex with my first boyfriend, he told me he had been with like 80 people! How dirty do you think I felt after I heard that? Thank god he didn't give me anything. And you better believe I got tested right away. And continued for the next year, because HIV can take a few months to show up. You can never be too careful!!!!

9. The Penis

The Penis Member

she's right

10. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

of course they're necessary, mang!

11. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

And sex is not the only way to transmit HIV... Virgins can indeed have HIV. Blood transfusion, IV drug use, etc...

And I've heard that people are coming up with Gonorrhea of the mouth, due to the increase of oral sex (trying to avoid HIV, by not having intercourse). So, yeah, that's pretty icky too. And a virgin could have it...

12. reef

reef Member

ah hell no. screw condoms.
    just make sure she is on bc

13. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

I think that's that most mature thing I've read so far. If you don't care about yourself, or the people that you screw, then by all means, don't wear a condom. Apparently people like having diseases.:(

14. Pablo

Pablo Member

whats all this against BC and no condoms, did it ever ocur to you that some people are with just one person and can trust eachother? My girlfriend and i were both virgins when we got together. Sure you may say that she might have lied or that she might have got a disease some other way, but if your never going to trust anyone why live at all.

15. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

Pablo, I think that it's more directed towards people who aren't in monogamous relationships. Fractual said "I usually know the girls I'm with very well."

I don't use condoms, but am on BC, but I am married. I was talking about people who have multiple partners, and don't know shit about what they might have.

16. Pablo

Pablo Member

oh, well in that case i very much agree, a person who has been with two or three people or more cannot say with any certainty that they are disease free unless they have been tested few times over about a year since they last had sex.

Theres a lot of benifits to monogomy, you can do without condoms, And a big benift, despite what comedians and tv shows say, when your with one person a long time the sex just gets better if its a good relationship. If you go out with each person a few months and then break up you could never learn the fine points and little tricks to pleasing them and enjoying their company as well as you can if you find someone you can really conect to and stay with them.

17. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

Yea for monogamy!

18. cbrmale

cbrmale Member

First consider if there are no sexually transmitted diseases involved. Either because either of you have never had sex with anyone else or you have had STD blood tests. Second, take other precautions to prevent pregancies such as your girlfriend taking the pill.

Then, throw the condoms away and enjoy the fine sensations that only latex free sex can bring. It is one of the finest things about monogomous relationships. Condom free sex is superb.

19. Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay Member

virgins
    must have virgins
    need virgins

20. Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay Member

it feels so good to go raw in a nice fat piece of pussy!!!!
    I know how you feel brother man.
    Just get one girlfriend and dont sleep around if you want that.
    You can have it that way, but you must take precautions first to protect yourself.

Otherwise, "rudeboy dont be silly use a rubber on your willy"-buju banton