Condom etiquette

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Sealy, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Fayeth

Fayeth Members

No. I don't need to do something just cause a man wants me to do it. I'm no man's bitch.
    He can do things to please me. And I don't let men coerce me into doing things I'm not comfortable with or I don't want to do.

See I guess that is a typical man's point of view- "A woman should learn to do things to make a man happy"

mysticblu21 likes this.
  2. Fayeth

Fayeth Members

And women aren't here to learn stupid party tricks for you men in bed

3. WhatJustHappened

WhatJustHappened Members

That’s utter bollocks.
    A women should be herself....
    So should the man......
    If that works out, happy days.

If not, meh, shit happens, don’t be an idiot on the way out. (That applies to both sexes!)

Having said that, experimenting is fun.....
    But force or coercion is not exactly fun and perhaps not even legal?

Unless you have a safe word,
    No means no!

Alonso376 and mysticblu21 like this.
  4. WhatJustHappened

WhatJustHappened Members

And who said romance was dead?

Killing it with the socks appeal!
    ;)

Cue Barry White!
    (Aww she says, that’s cute you lit my scented candle, it smells lovely, man be like, hmm yeah baby, as he thinks to himself, yeah i masked a dirty arse fart with it as he says “cheers for my sandwich”)

Toker, Eric! and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I hope y’all know I was just joking, but not about the sandwich part though. I am kind of hungry.

Alonso376 likes this.
  6. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I don't think Barry meant disrespect to you or any woman. Each to their own as long as both parties are happy. Everyone has their own comfort zone. I find the comfort zone widens only when you are in a loving relationship and there's a bond of trust.

7. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

The same question could be asked when not wearing one. Do you immediately get up and go to the bathroom to clean off your bits or lie there in the wet patch? Although it's better to get up and pee to avoid a UTI I love it when my wife drifts off to sleep in my arms full of cum.

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Many times after intercourse I stay in her pussy after I orgasm and lay there, in the "wet patch" whether covered or bare. I quietly talk with my partner telling her how much I have and am still enjoying being with her. I am flaccid by the time I get up off her but wet with our mixture. I might hit the shower then or just wait until later. I've never had trouble with UTI's.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  9. Princess Autumn

Princess Autumn Members

We always have a couple wet wipes so we can remove and then then a super quick wipe when we are finished.

10. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

I don't nip to the bathroom to put on a condom or take it off, I usually slip it off once I pull out, we use some tissues to clean up and then put the condom and tissues in the bin then snuggle up as we both sleep naked

6Sailor9 likes this.