Condom comes off!

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Kwill, May 26, 2006.

1. Kwill

Kwill Member

Twice this has happened now, what are the chances!
    She's on the pill and everything aswell, so we're not overly worried, but its still really annoying. And really worrying aswell, I have to fish around inside her to find it, and it goes pretty deep down....how dangerous is that? And why does it come off?

2. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

doesnt fit right. either you are too small and it is loose or you are too big and cannot get it on all the way. i dunno about danger but it has happened to me as well. just make sure it is on as good as possible

3. acropora

acropora Member

what kind of condoms are you using?

4. Kwill

Kwill Member

Always durex but they vary on type, usually the blue originals, sometimes the green tingle, grey ones or red pleasure ones. Can't remember what ones I was using when they slipped off. I don't think I'm too small or too big, I'm about 5.5 inches when erect...

5. curious__

curious__ Member

Try one of those *snugger fit* condoms. I think durex and lifestyle have those. Crown skinless skins also fit well and are a very good condom. You might wanna hold the ring of a condom sometimes as well.

6. playboy

playboy Member

this is true it might be that the size is not the right one for u man . u need to choose one that is of the correct size for u

7. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

You shouldn't be embarassed to buy a smaller condom.
    Better smaller condoms than a pack of diapers. ;)

8. kaygin

kaygin Member

try crown or beyond seven condoms.