Condaleeza Rice

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by seamonster66, Jan 18, 2005.

1. luvndrumn

luvndrumn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

hmmmmmm, I don't know about that, rat. Bushit's approval rating in the "polls" is up. Does anybody think an attempt to repeal the 22nd Amendment is beyond the sights of Karl Rove?

In case anyone was wondering what the 22nd Amendment is, it's the amendment that limits a president to two terms.

Section 1

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

see here.

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

she scares me.

3. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

She is evil........and makes a good 'puppet', 'yes-woman', whatever you want to call it.

I'd like to see Madeline Albright kick her ass.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

If they have the ability to do that (which I know they do), there's no question in my mind that they would have the abilty to steel the elections again, like they did the first two times.

And Bush's "approval rating" (which really does not mean squat) was only about 52% last time I checked, which is actually much lower than many presidents upon entering their second term of office.