Concious control

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Eclipsen413, Mar 24, 2010.

1. krazycatpeekin

krazycatpeekin Member

Hahaha!

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Yes, once a latent psychological disorder is uncovered, it can fully manifest itself rather rapidly, due to a domino like effect.

3. Eclipsen413

Eclipsen413 Member

except im in complete control....

4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Aside from lucid dreaming, controling delusions is generally considered unhealthy.

5. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

im not really sure what we're talking about specifically in this thread, but i think we're socially programmed to believe that accessing visionary state is more difficult or out of reach than it really is. really its not that difficult, these "technologies of the sacred" have been explored and mapped by humanity since the beggining. breathing patterns...trance drumming...trance dancing...sensory deprivation...fasting...vision questing and so on. whether or not these states have anything to do with endogenous dmt production isnt the point (its a guess), but i can see why using that kind of linguistic description makes sence to some of the minds of our generation. other people will talk about these states and use terms like astral travel or journying. others term them holotropic states....navigating language is perhaps the most difficult barrier of understanding or being understood. getting caught up on this barrier dosent nessesarily make someone delutional.
    as far as seeing 10 frames into future timelines, im not sure what the op is really getting at. (id be interested in more open and clear descriptions about what is being said here) all i know is the human mind percieves rapidly, films project at 24 frames per second because any less and we would see the flashing inbetween pictures. is this what your getting at? accelerating the capacity of your mind to regester the speed of information intake?

as far as existing on 12 dimensions i dont think thats such a far out thing to say either, but i think its inaccurate to paint it as though these layers are in any way seperate. one time on an ayahuasca journey i saw many "layers" to my being that were distinct aspects of conciousness seperated only by their functions in density. body, thoughts, emotions, energetic body, astral body, and others i havent a name for. its a single unified phenomenon though. what exists on one layer exists in all layers, only it is percieved differently, or from a different angle.

idk, lets open up the disscussion and speak more clearly about all this before throwing around terms like delusional. im interested anyways.

6. Eclipsen413

Eclipsen413 Member

yes the future timeline thing, speeding up your perception so you can kind of skip a couple universes over into your future self

everything that has happened and will ever happen is happening right now, all universes are still, we experience time because we jump from universe to universe in our selves as we progress through 'time'

and yes you explained the layers thing quite well.
    its like a hierarchy of different types of conciousness, from the most basic level to the most advanced

imagine seeing all your life inside your head all happening at once every second of every day.

memories dont exist, when you remember something you travel to a part of yourself that was there 'when' that happened

7. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

I think the reason people keep throwing around the word "delusional" is because in his explanations of his experiences or phenomenon, he consistently uses terms and rationalizations that have no foundation in reality yet proven, other than his own perceptions. It's a circle, in other words.
    Things like "existing simultaneously in 12 dimensions" and "skipping a couple universes over" are not empirically derived data, they only come from his own interpretations of his own mind, which in this case, doesn't seem to be all that dependable.

8. Eclipsen413

Eclipsen413 Member

mind you i think in math... not english, so im sorry if i cant fully express the universal language to you..

9. neodude1212

Well goodness that just changes everything.
    Whenever I see a friend and I'd like to think of a good way to say hello, 2+2 always does the trick.

10. Eclipsen413

Eclipsen413 Member

make u feel nice to be arrogant toward people you dont know?

11. neodude1212

It's a joke.
    You'd think that someone who spans 12 dimensions and numerous universes and thinks in math would know how to lighten up.
    But what do I know, I just live in this one universe.

12. Eclipsen413

Eclipsen413 Member

everyone is the same. we all do what i do. but whether your conscious of it is another story

13. Eclipsen413

Eclipsen413 Member

easiest way to progress, is to have equal but opposite charge with life. you have to want to die as much as want to live. you have to be half good half evil. you must be completely within karma

14. neodude1212

I'm not looking for advice I was just being arrogant.

15. Eclipsen413

Eclipsen413 Member

16. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

17. Eclipsen413

Eclipsen413 Member

what?

18. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

19. Eclipsen413

Eclipsen413 Member

hes the original enlightened human.

20. neodude1212

He's outdated tens of thousands of years by the silent old prehistoric man that had no words and just sat around the campfire smiling.