Computers and the Internet - This Shit Gets Worse Every Year!!

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by relaxxx, Mar 6, 2020.

1. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

This winter has been the shittiest fucking Internet experience ever. It's been getting worse every year for the past two decades. Come to think of it, pretty much since Google's been the top search engine. How bad is this shit going to get?

YouTube - Now I have to look at a fucking error message every time I try and play a video, OR turn off my ad blocker and be forced to watch a retarded number of commercials. I can also visit YouTube in incognito mode, but now they constantly nag me with pop up messages, "YOU'RE NOT LOGGED IN, YOU SHOULD LOG IN HERE", "HAVE YOU READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS?", "GET YOUTUBE PREMIUM HERE"...

Google - HEY FUCKING GOOGLE, maybe, just fucking maybe I don't want to SYNCHRONIZE every fucking device I own to your shit ass user account data mining tracking experience. I don't want my fucking search history from my office PC showing up on my fucking living room media PC, you dirty rotten shit eating fuck bags!

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

Motherfucker, Im the one the pays the bill there isnt anyone else to log in as !!!!

Codemouse and Eric! like this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, I've noticed an increase in YouTube ads again recently

Eric! likes this.
  4. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

And every other motherfucking website I visit... "AD BLOCK DETECTED!!!!", "TURN OFF AD BLOCKER!!!!", "WHITELIST TO SEE OUR SITE!!!!"

Or, "LOG IN TO VIEW SITE". "We need to data mine the shit out of your ass, oh did we tease you with content there for a second?"

Or, "ALLOW NOTIFICATION!!!" "Don't you want this random site to take over your computer, shit all over your desktop, and rape your eyeballs with bullshit everyday?? Of course you do!"

Fuck off!!!

People please, please boycott these mother fucking ass hole web site!!!

Toker, makihiko, GLENGLEN and 2 others like this.
  5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just another way to control what we do and how we think from day to day.

6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And they all (various websites) want you to agree to accept their “Cookies”.
    I never hit the accept button for that.

7. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I use public WiFi to download YouTube videos . You skip the adds that way .

Infinite_buzzz likes this.
  8. I don't have internet at home anymore, so I really don't care what the internet does.

kinulpture likes this.
  9. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

The fucking notifications on every god damn damn thing is just through the fucking roof! It's fucking ridiculous!

Windows 10 itself is just a big sloppy NAGification gang bang! "IMPORTANT UPDATE" - On my fucking media PC that does nothing but watch videos and play free games?? WHAT'S SO FUCKING IMPORTANT that you have to interrupt my video!?!? Maybe an update that will stop INTERRUPTION NAGS on my fucking videos????? No fucking chance of that!!!

Jesus Christ! I've got fucking apps that won't let me disable notification. I've got fucking apps that have a disable notification option, AND I STILL GET SCREEN FULLS OF FUCKING NOTIFICATIONS!! WHAT THE FUCK DID I DISABLE??? Damn it Epic Games, how many fucking days in a row do I need to ignore FRIEND REQUESTS and GAME ADS before you figure out that I'm not fucking interested? BlueStacks, I don't fucking care that these apps have updates.... THEY'LL HAVE MORE FUCKING UPDATES TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

"ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SHUT DOWN YOUR COMPUTER?"

- YES, I'M FUCKING SURE I WANT TO SHUT DOWN MY COMPUTER!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK I PRESSED THE POWER BUTTON FOR?? TO EXERCISE MY FUCKING FINGER?? i DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT BULLSHIT IS RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND!! SHUT THE FUCK DOWN!!!

SHUT THE FUCK DOWN!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!

FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

I hope I'm fortunate enough to one day have the biggest problem in my life be Google and You Tube

Piobaire, Eric!, ~Zen~ and 2 others like this.
  11. deleted

deleted Visitor

Windows did something overnight.. Its like welcome to the new Windows 10.

We changed Nothing..

And I'm somehow supposed to believe this..

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

13. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Yeah I was going to say something similar to Bagel's post. Don't let it get you so irate, that's crazy. Give yourself a heart attack getting stressed over nothing much. But I agree with seafort, modern website design annoys me. If websites were still all the way they were 15-20 years ago everything would be better. There's just no POINT to the flashiness. But we have our cute little purple forums so we're lucky.

seafort11 and (deleted member) like this.
  14. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

And my internet has been absolute dog shit every day after ~7PM. Fucking useless, can't play an online game without it looking like a slide show massacre. Must be all the fucking tools out there with their holiday special 55" 4K smart TV's. Streaming the Netflix in Ultra HD video. Some even got the 65" ers', "got the open concept living space there so you gotta have that 65" er' over the mantel", like a fancy bitch. Like you can even tell the difference between UHD and FHD, and fucking even 720p from 20 feet away on your bonded leather double recliner sofa. Netflix and chill, WTF? Are you also on your tablet? Are you even watching the fucking 4KTV that's hogging the whole neighborhoods internet bandwidth?

Orison likes this.
  15. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

16. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I guess relaxxx is his own antonym.

Mofofo, Driftrue and everything bagel like this.
  17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Agree With Nearly Everything You Have Posted So Far.........MAINTAIN THE RAGE..... :D

Cheers Glen.

newbie-one and relaxxx like this.
  18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

LOL.......As Soon As I Hit "Post".......My Internet Crashed.....:screamcat:....Methinks I Should Be More Careful

What I Say In The Future...... :D

Driftrue, ZenKarma and Joshua Van like this.
  19. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

its all about control we should never have allowed google to get so big. The most valuable modern resource is our data :(. Also thanks to governments, PC culture, ect. Everything we do on the net has to be censored. I miss the days when freedom of speech and expression still existed.

newbie-one likes this.
  20. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

So there should have been regulations in place to stop that from happening.

21. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

yep just like we did to Bell telephone back in 1982. They have become a monopoly

Eric! and Tyrsonswood like this.