Computer Measures You For Jeans.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Aerianne, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I thought this was a pretty interesting use of technology. It has potential.

2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I see lots of females being unhappy with what this app tells them, but at least their boyfriends/husbands will be (somewhat) off the hook.

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I see all this technology as just another step in shops reducing staff and paying the few that remain the minimum wage, on the grounds that they do not require any skills.

In 1990, bank managers were paid £47,000. Today they earn £18,000, simply because all the criteria for financial services are fixed by computer programs.
    Last week, my bank manager told me that the highlight of his day is checking that the cleaners have been in.

At this rate, we will soon be able to buy everything via computer programs, but no one will have any jobs or money to buy the goods.

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've never had a person measure me for clothing. I find my size by trying clothes on. I've done alterations myself and I have alterations done by professionals but this pair of leggings that takes your measurements wouldn't be replacing anyone in my world.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Boot cut for me. :)
    My pappa wears skinny stuff lol I like prefer boot cut to go over my boots.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, my legs measure me for jeans, via the dressing room.

but there's not a jeans measuring guy to replace. i guess they're trying to get rid of their dressing room installation guy?

7. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Once they get it down to a fine art, the shop will disappear altogether.
    We are slowly making the entire human race redundant.

If you have ever driven a car with sat-nav, you will know that it tells you when you are speeding. Since the government owns the satellite, why do we need speed cameras or speed cops. It also knows where your car is parked, so the parking wardens can go as well. In fact, we could make more than 2 million people redundant in the UK alone.
    I AM NOT JOKING. These systems have been running on trial for several years. Common sense should tell everyone that governments have not spent billions of pounds on these systems so that we can have a £99 plastic box in our cars.

I don't believe in any of the conspiracy theories banded about, in fact most of them are laughable. ,
    But what is REALLY happening in this world should give us all cause for concern.

8. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I saw a commercial about this while I was at the gym and it reminded me of this topic. This site, MTailor, has an app for that, but I haven't tried it and can't truly comment because I don't like to download anything I don't really need to my phone. I wonder if it's free. :)

9. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I'm 34 inch waist and 32 inch leg. I get my jeans on Amazon and they fit. Got no time for this.

10. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Interesting. I just wear leggings instead of jeans,comffffy.... then wear a tunic or dress over.. jeans are usually too confineing for me.

11. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Why don't you just get somebody to measure your waist and booty for you?