completely screwed up

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by hippiemomma22, Aug 29, 2013.

1. hippiemomma22

hippiemomma22 Member

So I was dating this guy for a few months, it was a long distance relationship but he came here for 3 months then I went there for 2 weeks right after. We had an AMAZING relationship we didnt fight about much of anything sex was amazing he was honestly my best friend. While I was over where he was for the 2 weeks I found out I was pregnant and we kind of went into slight panic and discussed options on what to do. I on my own decided to keep the baby and figure it out. He decided he was all for it too.
    While I was pregnant I became a complete bitch. Him and I broke up but we were still friends and talked every day. I was horrible to him and said so much stuff I shouldnt have said and meant none of it. I was hormonal, in slight panic about a lot of stuff and completely stressed out. He dealt with all of it. And somehow still said he loved me, and I did believe it.
    After the baby was born I am slightly less bitchy but I was screwing with my ex and told him I was going to become a christian(hes atheist). That did NOT go over well and now he completely wont talk to me and blocked me on like everything. Cant call him because it is another continent and I lost the paper his number was on. He says he wants nothing to do with the baby now(he was all for being a parent before the baby was born). I miss him so much, I lost not only the one person I honestly do think I was meant to be with but my best friend too. I just want to talk to him and say I am sorry and honestly just want to be with him. He says he does not love me anymore which honestly I dont believe but cant prove. What do I do? Just be completely ignored by him and get over him/move on? I am so confused and hurt and blah :(

2. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Your focus should be entirely on that kid now.

3. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I kinda agree. She needs help. She needs someone in her life to help her. Being a single parent is a tough job, but being that young, Sig.... :(

4. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

Umm it would probably help if you could figure out a way to dial down the crazy.

Don't take offense, I get it. I just had a baby 4 months ago and I have been 15-year-old-girl kind of crazy most of the time since he was born.

I wish I had some good advice.

5. hippiemomma22

hippiemomma22 Member

The crazy is gone it was all while I was pregnant. My son is 5 weeks old. :/

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Congrats...

7. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Does he live in a big city or small town? Do you know where he hangs out, coffee shop etc? Try to figure out a way to get a message to him through a third party.

Congrats & best of luck...:grouphug:

8. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

If you have no other way to contact him, I would leave it be...
    eventually he'll know what he's missing, and hopefully remember there's a baby involved.
    otherwise, I'm sorry to say, but if he got mad over you deciding to become a christian, he has some serious things to work out. You deserve someone open minded. Someone to love your beliefs, if not share them with you.

9. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Member

Congrats on the son, for starters.

With the kid now born, your primary focus should be on them and whilst it'd be nice to have him around, if he's virtually ceased all contact with you and preventing you from getting in touch with you in any way, then unfortunately, there isn't a lot you can do.

As a result, shift your attention towards your child and then in the long-run, short-term or whenever, try to potentially patch things up (if he wants to do so, of course) or look for someone that can help out and eventually become something more, presuming that's what you're looking for.

Though for his sudden displeasure and anger in you wanting to become religious and a Christian - now that is uncalled for and actually quite petty, to be honest.

10. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Endocrinological studies suggest that the crazy lasts for 9mo to a year after birth.

In any case, they guy is on another continent. I don't understand what you think a "good situation", with that feature, would look like. About the only thing he can do at that distance is send a check.

You'll have to talk to a lawyer about getting him to send you a check across national boundaries.

11. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

He's a horrible Atheist, he obviously doesn't even have ethics otherwise he wouldn't have left you like he did.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Dont fight it, all chics are crazy anyway, embrace it and be true to yourself

And if that doesnt work, just get knocked up by another guy and latch on to him

13. nooneleft

nooneleft Member

I would simply move on, without bringing anymore kids into this world...

14. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

The problem is after seeing the craziness once, he may not believe it won't happen again. Sad the kid may not have a father.

15. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Is he on the birth certificate? If so, file for child support immediately. Other than that, you don't want to force someone to be in your life. If he wants to be a part of it, he'll make an effort. If not, don't dwell on it. You have to focus on what's best for you and your child.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Dont let your fiancee see you said that

17. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Fixed. And he knows me well enough to know that I would do this if we had a child and then broke up. He's not an asshole anyway, he'd want to be involved whether we were together or not. But this thread isn't about me :)

18. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Write a letter

19. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Congratulations on your son. May he grow up to be proud of you, as I am of my Mom.

My Mom married another guy 30 years ago (after my dad left us). I don't call him my step-dad anymore, I call him Dad.

And I'm proud to say that :)

20. hippiemomma22

hippiemomma22 Member

I refer to my step dad as my dad all the time. He has only been in my life about 8 years but he is the best dad I have ever had.