Companies that don't drug test.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by paintballer687, Jan 28, 2006.

1. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

thats probably one of the greatest websites i have seen :D

i dont think its complete either, but its still very helpful! thanks

2. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

damnit! they test at Taco Bell!!! now my dreams are crushed...

3. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm just wondering, do you have to be 18 to work at a gas station? And the people at Taco Bell don't like me very much.. My debit card never seems to work there...

4. paintballer687

Oh, and I hear that Subway, Togo's, and Quizno's don't usually test... Man I want a sandwich..

5. paintballer687

Think I may have found a job at Applebee's.:)

6. 40oz and chronic

doing what

7. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

I know Subway doesnt test cuz my sis works there.

8. nesta

nesta Banned

any store may potentially have different testing policies in different areas, or it may be up to the people who hire employess as to whether or not to test for that individual store.

also most companies will have you agree to take a test later if they suspect you of drug use, whether or not they test for the hire. this is a convenient way to fire a person who comes in stoned a lot and doesnt work. if you agree to take a test when requested initially and then refuse later on because you know you'll fail, simple refusal would be grounds for termination. if you take the test and fail, that's also grounds for termination.

as for ages you have to work at different places, it entirely depends on the company and the state the location is set in. in my state you only have to be 16 to sell somebody cigarettes, but you have to be 18 to sell alcohol. in yours it may be different, or they may not sell alcohol in your county or city or whatever. theres a bunch of factors that go into it - your best bet is to go around town asking what age limits may exist. in most cases they need people available for long shifts, sometimes very late at night, and in many cases they may sell cigarettes and alcohol (which may be illegal for minors to sell in your state)

9. Asana_Sunrise

Asana_Sunrise Member

i worked at quiznos sub for about 4-5 months and the NEVER once drug tested us...and half the time we were on something...in fact=we actually blazed in the back store room...haha..so yeah[ fast food joints are your best bet...

10. paintballer687

Hosting hopefully

And yeah I'm finding more and more chain stores that are independently owned..

11. 40oz and chronic

son of a bitch...you took my old sig =( *angry*