Communicating freely with others about sex

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Panama Jack, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife talk about sex and sex related subject daily. It is a very natural part of our life together. We are a retired senior couple and just this morning while I was doing a outdoor project, I told her I was horny. She said that she would keep that vision in mind during the day. She also saw my cock rock hard and the precum begin to ooze out. She bent down and licked it off. Talking about sex keeps us young.
    The question is: How do you freely open up a sexual dialogue with others? Ever one around us kinda jokes about it, but no serious couples conversations.
    How do the young people engage in open sexual conversation? And I don’t mean sex texting. What say you ladies? Men?

freespiritedone and Eric! like this.
  2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I just talk about it.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It honestly hasn't come up...

4. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

So your outside gardening with an exposed hard on?....uh...hopefully you don't watch your grandchildren much.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I strictly limit myself to body language.

6. Panama Jack

We live a very remote and private life in the Caribbean rainforest. We are nake a lot. No grand kids with us.We go for days with out wearing clothes. So, yes my wife sees my cock all the time.

7. diesel#

diesel# Members

That sounds like quite the life! Congrats!

8. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A lot of it depends on who you're comfortable with talking about it. Some of my friends are prudes about it, others are all about it and way off the chain talking about it. It's easier for me to jump on the topic if I'm invited into it. Folks have hangups talking freely about it these days, and it's nothing like it used to be, so you have to make sure you have a selective audience for that topic.

freespiritedone likes this.
  9. freespiritedone

freespiritedone Beeeee Free!

I'm 46 and growing up with my grandparents it was always a dirty subject that was never allowed to be talked about so even saying the word sex was terribly embarrassing. I would always spell it instead of saying it I'd try my hardest to completely avoid that word all together, but as I've grown older and gotten more open and learned about myself on what I want and what I love, and I have friends I can openly talk about it to, it became easier and easier because it's totally a part of life as it should be. I love to talk about sex to anyone that's open for it without it crossing certain lines. It's not embarrassing to me any longer and I think it's very important to be open with your partner and talk about your wants, needs, desires, dreams and fantasies. if you can't communicate then what's the point of being together right?

Brot_82, Panama Jack and Eric! like this.
  10. Eric!

You are absolutely right. It's no fun if you can't be open and honest and be who you are around your lover. But remember that our grandparents (yes, yours and mine) are very conservative when it comes to talking about sex. Mine always talked about local and national politics. How freaking boring was that when you were growing up? Bored the hell out of me! But now that I'm older, I can talk about politics just as much as I can talk about sex.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  11. freespiritedone

I hear you on that, it is pretty boring. My grandparents were pretty adventurous, but very conservative at the same time. We didn't talk about death or sex just out and about having fun and eating good food, which my life was good no complaints, but I wish that we would have talked about these things more and not waited for me to learn the hard way as I got older, but it's okay. I'm enjoying it now as long as I have a willing and open partner or friendship lol It sure does make life more fun and enjoyable to be open and honest about everything.

Panama Jack and Eric! like this.
  12. Eric!

I think some of the best lessons I've learned were through self discovery. When you actually go through these things and experience the feelings and emotions accompanied with all of it, it grooms and humbles you.

wilsjane and freespiritedone like this.
  13. freespiritedone

You got that right! I couldn’t agree with you more and it’s been my self discovery where I’ve learned the most and to know exactly how I am and what I want to make me happier. It’s so sad to me that sooooo many people don’t even really know themselves and yet expect other to know them and what they want! Ugh

Panama Jack likes this.
  14. Panama Jack

As I said when I started this topic. My wife and I are sexual creatures and would love to be around others who talk sex life freely. I think a lot of couples put a thumb on it for fear of pissing out their partner. We have a great sex life together and would love to sit around a table, have a drink and talk sex instead of sports, the weather, kids and grandchildren.
    Hey, we might even learn a thing or two.
    What say you?

15. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Funniest double meaning comment that I have seen for a while. :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Eric! likes this.
  16. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Their are too many variables to give you a simple answer. Life in the Caribbean is obviously very different to life in central London and living alone with your partner in a remote area is hardly the same as living in a small city flat with children and grandchildren under your feet all day.

Eric! likes this.
  17. Eric!

Yeah, that's crazy. There's no way to know exactly what the other wants unless it's honestly communicated. Some people fear that they can't say what they feel without some type of repricussion.

18. freespiritedone

I agree ✌

19. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife and I talked about sex more when we were younger and trying different things with each other or, in her case, with others. Now we only talk about it when we know that we will soon be having sex or are actually in the act.

Eric! likes this.
  20. Panama Jack

Communicating about sex daily keeps us young and sexed up. We have gotten to the point where we open a topic and explore our minds. Many times it leads to other questions the next day. Sometimes we ask each other” Would you do this or would you do that”. We are open to just discussing it. It doesn’t mean we will act upon it... but we might