communal living in the uk

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by enigma_rising, Dec 29, 2004.

1. enigma_rising

enigma_rising Member

hi everyone, this is my first post here in the uk bit as i only just found it, so ill just tell you a bit about me...Im 20 years old, married and have a 2 month old baby called Eden and we live in essex/east london.

im really interested to talk to people who have experienced communal living in the uk, or who are thinking about trying to set up a community, my husband and i have been thinking about it for a while...would just like to see if there is any similar feeling among you guys.

have a great new year all.xxx

2. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

many of us want to... and its been sujjested we make a real life uk forums community but i doubt it will ever happen. But if you look in uk parties and protests i think there might be a few links to comunal living sites, if not i think claire is the one to talk to she knows loads about everything :)

3. gentle revolutionary

gentle revolutionary Member

Check out www.icdb.org . Look under freedomcommune in the search engine. (I'm the culprit:))

4. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business