Commercials that drive you nuts

Discussion in 'TV' started by dhs, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

"And that's a fact Jack!"

I hate that guy.

I also hate all the perscription drug commercials on tv. It just goes to show the sad state of our society when we're hawking perscription drugs on television. Am I the only one who thinks that's fucked up?

2. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

Hemi's have been in their cars and trucks since the '50s. I don't get why they're trying to make a big deal about it.

3. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I hate the sea escape commercials.

4. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

The Quizno's commercial where the young woman in a business suit picks the Quizno's wrapper out of the garbage can and starts licking it. I'm serious. This was on a couple years ago.

It started the 'They're That Good' craze in U.S. TV commercials. The next one was when the guy in a business suit spilled a drop of Pop Tart jelly on his pants and then takes his pants off in the office so that he can lick the jelly. And a female collegue catches him doing it.

The latest was a woman who starts licking up the few drops of coffee she spilled on the counter. "Our coffee is that good."

What are these writers thinking?

5. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

there's a commercial for a furniture place with this guy jack.. he has a chainsaw, and a giant lobster in his commercial

6. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

I don't like radio commercials, they talk faster than I can hear

7. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Wow, screaming during a beheading is rough stuff. I hope the DJ wasn't making fun of the victim. But the radio station shouldn't have canned him.

8. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I think he should have been canned...i fucking hate most djs anyway, their witty banter drives me crazy...anyway, that is extremely disrepectful.

9. Estimated Prophet

Estimated Prophet Member

I haven't read the thread to see if it was mentioned but the new Hardee's ads are fucking disgusting. Where all the guys are talking and then they all shut up to eat the burgers and you can hear them chewing. I wanna vomit when it comes on, I HATE hearing people eat.