Commercials that drive you nuts

Discussion in 'TV' started by dhs, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Moonjava001

Moonjava001 Member

i dunno if anyone said this one but i cant stant those damned rapping elephants for that skippy commercial, terrible

2. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

all car commercials if i wanted a car i dont need to watch it drive like a freakin maniac through a field

lol the first time the pepto bismal commercial came on the radio my sister and i were driving at night to tucson and it was dark in the car so you could barely see but as they were singing it we both slowly turned our heads to each other with a big grin on our face and started laughing histerically i love the commercials!

i HATE the quizno commercials those dumbass rats ARENT funny theyre SCARY

other commercials i love are the citibank ones with the voices those are great specially the laughes at the end lol i laugh every time and i HATE everything mcdonalds mcdonalds was great in the 90s where you got chicken nuggets and french friends and played in the big ball toy thingy but damn it smelled in there and now it sucks

i dont like pepsi or coke or somethin commercials with all their songs i dont like the hagen daaz commercial i mean its what you eat to get fat (or something) its not fuckin ART!! it makes me mad cause it goes through like 30 seconds of a 'blueberry haiku'

3. Eden

Eden Member

i agree with all previous posters, plus that really annoying yogurt commercial with the two women talking about how "good" everything is. that one womans voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. i want to beat her. with a sharp stick.

there are so many annoying commericials the one i did like was a staples commercial with a robot. he falls in love with a fax machine or printer and when it's sold he goes "you cant have her, i love her! weeping, weeping" that was funny!

4. ornery hipster

ornery hipster Member

That one commercial that ran a lot a while ago with the Ipod and white beatle...that commericial always made me feel like I needed to throw up. The annoying "Night and day is more than you'll say, just call it a day and reach for teh sun" or something like that...the tone they sang it in...it made me feel sick. It was terrible. And all the white curves going along with the singing...I coulda puked.

5. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Oh my god yeah! That commercial was so stupid! I completely agree with you. Whenever I heard that song It made me nauseous too.

6. gypsy1

gypsy1 Member

ALL CARL'S JR. COMMERCIALS. ALL PRESCRIPTION DRUG CO. COMMERCIALS.

7. TangleElfdancer

TangleElfdancer Member

Favorite Commercials:pepto-bismol....Starbucks....i dunno what its called but its got some blonde bitch goin BRUSH AHHHHHH (somethin about brushin your teeth)...the commercial with the black lady that needs new brakes...there are more but i cant think of them right now

Least Favorite Commercials: Male enhancement ads...the anti-drug ones...those just piss me off....Ebay ads..and All others

8. jupitersdarling

jupitersdarling Member

Where will you be when your diarreah comes back? I sure won't be in the music store wearing headphones and dancing like a fool. :rolleyes:

9. cherryiceangel

cherryiceangel Member

I have never heard of most of these commercials I need to start watching commercial breaks, lol.

10. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

THOSE MALE ENHANCMENT COMMERCIALS WITH BOB! THAT JINGLE IS SO ANNOYING! ITS ALWAYS PLAYED DURING SOUTHPARK!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! :mad:

11. jupitersdarling

jupitersdarling Member

Injury and Accident ambulance chasing lawyer commercials. :$

12. amg

amg Member

i cannot STAND the commercial for crest teeth whiteners.... the one where the women are having lunch and another woman comes in and sits down and says "hello ladies" or something like that. then, just because she has a bright smile, all the other women go "oooohhhh, who is he?" and "You're glowing!". even though the White Teeth Woman says "trust me, theres no guy" they just keep yammering on and on like demented barbies....
    another freaky commercial, yet again, by crest! (i think) with the rip-slip portable things, where are those disturbed people dancing around the subway station singing "rip, slip, brush AHHHHH" wow thats creepy.
    this one isn't as common, but its about a laptop, and that scary-as-all-fuck puppet is dancing around holding the laptop singing "not just a puppet on a string no ties to anything...." wow. freaky shit.

13. weirdidiot2003

weirdidiot2003 Member

lol. those are some funny ads. i just laugh at em all tho. no point in hating them. but i like the ad where this lady yells at her grandma and says "you better back off my chicken selects grandma!" its wrong and horrible, but its still funny. makes me hate mcdonalds even more tho

14. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I don't know if any of you guys have Checkers(fast food place), I never heard of it before moving to Alabama, but they have the MOST ANNOYING fucking commercials ever.

15. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Oh, and also the Hardy's thickburger commercials, they are so damn annoying.

16. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

I think the puppet one is kinda cute...all the poor guy wants is some freedom.

The commercial I don't like is the 3 muskateers one...where the candybar floats up...

17. CosmicKatie

CosmicKatie Member

There's another puppet one with "The Blue Man Team" or some shit that I can't stand. They look like lemmings.

The Six Flags guy is totally creepy and my daughter has a cereal with him on the box right now. I have to keep turning it around so I don't see the creep in my kitchen. When we went to Six Flags, they had one of those huge, lanky balloons of him and his arm was caught in the flooring, making him look all bent over and decrepit. Weird shit...

The commercial that makes me run out of the room is for Revlon I think. It's the one where the lady is singing, "Bellisimo... Mon Amour... " I HATE listening to her!

Cortislim is annoying, as is any medicine commercial. I mean do people really go to their doctors and ask about whether -insert name here- is right for them when it doesn't even say what it's for? Really...

I don't even get what a hemi is really, and I doubt I'm alone out there, so I guess they're only targeting the car-smart people. I hate commercials...

18. Turn

Turn Member

BIG NEWS

The old man in the six flags comercial is woman in lots of makeup!

19. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

ANY one that puts a Song into your head, and you can't get rid of it, until you hear that song for real.

20. celeste

celeste Member

"Mr.Transmission,I'm stuck in second gear."over&over&over....The one with the retired football jock selling prevacid or something...he looks like he's ready to barf as he speaks,AGHHH! AND the Dannon drinkable yogurt,the chick on the bike & then there's a crotch shot,gross! All I can think of is YEAST INFECTION,AGHHH!! I wonder what Freuds' take on that would be????HA!