Commando at work

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by johnnyshinta, Apr 2, 2011.

1. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Haha Thanks! I do it for comfort but I do realize I show sometimes. I've yet to have a bad reaction though on the rare occasion when someone happens to see up my shorts or through mesh. I've had smiles, knowing glances, pretending to have seen nothing, and only a couple times led to interactions. Most people just avoid taking the opportunity to look up others' shorts legs and looking at someone's crotch when they're close enough to see through mesh. I admit to a few times positioning myself so she can see clearly when I've realized she's been looking and enjoying already. I've been seen on jobs before but mostly when out and about.

Joshua Van likes this.
  2. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Reminds me of how I met my husband. LoL.

3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Hmmm. You gonna make us ask? Inquiring minds, and all...

4. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

The day I met him my roomate and I set down to breakfast with him and his. Somewhere in the conversation he said I couldn't embarrass him. Challenge accepted. I reached up his shorts and got a hand full of penis. Just sat there holding it for a few minutes until his ears turned read and he admitted I had won...

We've been together ever since, 25 years and counting... I always win. :)

lcfan, cindy94, Joshua Van and 2 others like this.
  5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Good conquest. You are among the elite few who know the real way to a man's heart. How long before you had sex?

6. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Actual sex about 2 weeks. But I gave him his first blow job about 3 days after that morning

7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That's cool but in my imagination I had pictured you doing it right then and there! I'm sure you both wanted to. Did he get hard while you were holding his cock?

8. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

We were in the university cafeteria...
    Yes he did. Ragging hard on. So much so he missed morning classes and when we had to finally leave he carried his backpack in front!!

9. Courtney Green

Courtney Green Members

I think we could be veeat friends

10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Wow, respect! That was a very public environment to have your hand up a guy's shorts.
    I've been a fan of the girl making the first overt move. I missed a lot of opportunities but was reluctant to pressure anyone. Long before the metoo mayhem. And regrettably I did turn down a few overt moves which I wish I could go back in time and make right. But if a girl grabbed my cock in public I'm pretty sure I'd be powerless to resist. Have you ever grabbed another guy since?

11. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

No. We've been married now for almost 24 years. I promised monogamy...

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Good self control. You've certainly beat the odds!
    Does anybody at work know you are commando there?

13. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Shhh. That's a secret ;)

14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Hahahaha cool. At least we think it's secret. Pretty sure nobody in the plants knew about me. Except for a couple observant women who would take discreet peeks but never react. So like maybe one out of five hundred in work environments? Except more in side jobs like construction when I wear shorts and torn jeans so it's way easier to tell. If they choose to.

15. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

i hate clothes i have been commando for years i haven't had anyone ever say anything about seeing a bulge i wouldn't care if they did

16. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

I will on occasion go commando at work if I don’t want party lines to show. I’ve never had a wardrobe malfunction when doing so thankfully ;-)

Redwingsfan, ahsorandy and Joshua Van like this.
  17. KW67

KW67 Members

I do especially when it gets warm and humid. The less I sweat, the less I itch. The less I itch, the less I scratch. The less I scratch, the less I embarrass myself in traffic.

18. this is fun

this is fun Banned

I've never had to go commando anywhere. But i've seen plenty of guys freeball.
    Just a word of advice if you do decide to freeball (go commando) make sure that you wipe yourself properly after doing a number 2 in the loo.
    There is nothing worse than dry shit stains on your clothes.

Also make sure that the pants you are wearing isn't too short because things will show and it could embarrass you.
    If you work outside then sure go commando because it's easier for you when you need to relieve yourself

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not me. I feel way sexier with a nice pair of panties on than going bare.

20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Good points. And yes I always keep the poo chute clean. Not just for the clothes but I'll get irritated if I don't. The too short thing doesn't bother me though. I'm fully aware that people see things but it just doesn't embarrass me. The comfort, range of motion, ventilation, and easy access outweigh my concern for modesty. I work outside a lot and the ability to pee hands-free is a huge benefit.

JH93022, Joshua Van and this is fun like this.