Commander & Chief

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by Duncan, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I'm quite taken by this new Geena Davis show. I don't think I've ever seen her in a dramatic role. The writing is fast paced and good and she commands the camera :)

2. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]I don't know about you folks, but I believe that this show has tremendous implications and I am hopeful that it might serve Hillary Clinton well in the hopes of getting a foothold back into the White House :) !!!

3. Big Bull

Big Bull Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I am a fan of Geena Davis since she was in "Thelma and Louise"! The show should run for at least 8 years!

4. I have seen the ads for this show, its about to start in a couple of weeks down in oz.

It looks like another soppy, stupid masses orientated pissy American piece of crap...I don't care about the president of America.

Sadly everyone is going to be obsessed with it, they'll talk about it at work while i sit in the corner musing about Lars Von Trier films and crying about the slow and steady degradation of taste in the world.

So, tell me I should wait and watch it before i throw stones, fuck that, i'm always right, biggest show in the US = Utter shit

5. General Electric

General Electric Member

Because I have little else to do with my life and no hobbies, I watch this show every Thursday. I have no idea why, but I like it.