Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Indiana' started by WonderlostVW73, Apr 7, 2016.

1. WonderlostVW73

WonderlostVW73 Midwest Librarian

Just checking in.. This place is WAY more laid back than I expected. I've convinced several people to move to the area. Got a great job too.

1 person likes this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Congrats :cheers2: We demand more pics!

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

4. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I'm aware Indiana has its problems (people, attitudes lol) but it has died down a lot. As the older generations pass it may get better.
    But I'm planning on moving to Illinois in the next year. I need a change of scenery. I've been here too long. After two marriages, I don't stand much of a chance with local women.
    Too many games. And some of our brand of factory feminism, well it's negative enough i don't want to talk about it. I like happy!!!

Nothing bad about regular feminism, but the brand that can be prevalent here is kind of nasty. (I'm being nice when I say that.)

5. WonderlostVW73

6. WonderlostVW73

https://goo.gl/photos/JEYMHZaxAa3TrMBs7

Pics of Indiana house. Better late than never.. I love this house but it's a lot of work...

Also, given the recent turn of events. I may be putting serious thought and effort into buying a piece of community property and setting it up as a retreat.. Seriously.
    I spent a weekend at a place nearby that operates kind of as a nature preserve/ hippie festival venue/ eco-cultural eduation site. I'm really excited about it and my background in real estate has given me a hand in really trying to make this happen.

1 person likes this.