Comfortable fit

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Mark98765, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Mark98765

Mark98765 Members

Hi everyone,

Im just after some advice please if possible. Ive had this little fetish for years now and my current partner is ok with it. I love to wear womens underwear (bras and thongs) my partner is ok with me wear the bras as long as there not around her and the thongs well we just wear each others with being the same size. Now as for the bra i got adventurous 1day and decided to play "dress up" in her mums bra whilst i was in the house to myself.
    Not hearing the door open and her mum come in i carried on wearing her bra. Half hour goes by and I've finally found a bra for the day. So as I'm walking out her mums room she sees me there in her bra and my thong. We had a chat and came to the agreement that I'm ok wearing hee bras as long as i put them back in the drawer after wearing them. Now i need to know if i should tell my partner i'm wearing her mums bras or if i should leave it and just leave it as i dont wear them around her