Comedy Central

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by Corvuspirit, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

what the fuck?

2. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

dude just reiterated your point. what a loser.

3. campfire-fly

campfire-fly Member

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

The Colbert Report is a bash on more or less the Fox News and other ultra-conservative talk shows... its a complete joke.. if you cant realize that.. you just dont get it then.. and you shouldnt be watching it in the first place

5. Lorpi

Lorpi Member

I LOVE all of the stand up comedy... just thinking about Jim Gaffigan's special puts me in an awesome mood...

6. MichaelByrd1967

MichaelByrd1967 Garcia Wannabe

I do get the Colbert Report, it's just that some of the things he says or does really put me off. Not because of Stephen himself, I know he's doing it for laugh's, but because there are ultra-conservative pricks who really do think that way.

But I do know what the fuck I'm talking about as another person said about me earlier, but for Duck, I meant no offense, just a little sarcasm.

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Mind Of Mencia has to be one of the dumbest fuckin shows in the world... every show more or less is "blah blah blah spic blah blah blah black joke blah blah blah spic.. spic.. spic.. blah blah asian joke blah blah some other stupid racial joke" its fuckin retarded..

8. Psychedelic Rhythm

Psychedelic Rhythm Member

I will second that. Its friggin' annoying and all the same, racist jokes over and over. And it's annoying that all the kids at my school running around yelling "DEE DEEDEE!" at the top of their lungs.

9. MichaelByrd1967

MichaelByrd1967 Garcia Wannabe

I've gotten it a long time ago. I thought that's what the truth was for the first couple of episodes, but trust me I know that Colbert is on our side.

10. steely_j

steely_j Member

big fan of the daily show and the colbert report. never day without it. so funny. gives me a window in to the us:p

11. raysun

raysun D4N73_666 4861786f72

Stephen Colbert knows how to bring it the Colbert report is just a sarcastic reaction to the events that are taking place at this moment....