Come stumble my mirth

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Jezmund, May 19, 2004.

1. Jezmund

Jezmund Member

Friends, I am full of joy. This forum is perfect for me and the like. I salute the creators of this site. You are truly geniuses. It's not everyday that one finds a forum where one can so easily voice ones opinions. And so organized too. Hats off!

Not much to say about me. The Grateful Dead is my Moses and Phish is my Jesus. I guess John Lennon is the Holy Ghost. But all joking aside, I love music more than anything. I've been playing the mandolin since middle school and I am finally starting to get good at it. Trying to learn Banjo but it's so damn difficult

My parents are both from Calcutta, India and are very orthodox and had an arranged marriage and all that shit. They decided to raise me in a small hick town in rural Tennessee. It's hard for one to imagine how I look at things. I guess you guys can figure me out through the posts I make. I'll probably be making alot.

THIS FORUM IS SPECTACULAR!

2. Jezmund

Jezmund Member

whoa! this is really great. I mean really really great.

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Welcome and hello Jezmund...