columbine to farhienhiet

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by SunshineRevolution, May 12, 2004.

1. K-Town Smackdown

K-Town Smackdown Member

I enjoyed Bowling for Columbine, the cartoon about why white people are scared was hilarious. AH! ENGINES! But to poke fun at 9/11 is just awful. Is he making fun of the event? Which I hope not, or is he making fun of post-9/11 where everyone was patriotic and such? Because in that case it would be pretty good.

2. moonydancer

moonydancer Member

Fahrenheit 9/11 won the "palme d'Or" (gold palm or however american medias butcher it) at Cannes film festival, thus it will be distributed around the world and will not be banned from US.Still the out going date is earlier in France and i think some other european countries than int he US.

all i can say is that i will certainly go and see it.

3. SunshineRevolution

SunshineRevolution Member

are u part of the NRA?

PEACE and LOVE

4. joe

joe Banned

No i am part of the association of people who have the vision to see through exagerations and bullshit

5. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

I'd like to see the movie. Only time I've seen Michael Moore is on an interview (a while back) with Bill Old'Reilly .:p oh yeah, and in that Lucky Numbers movie. But he's a director so it doesn't matter... umm... yeah, my leg itches like hell and I can't think. o_o

6. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i remember we played a song in band dedicated to the columbine shooting. It was American Elegy if i remember. It was a nice piece, but very depressing. too bad i hate band anyways