color

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by dedhead95, Jan 13, 2005.

1. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

dude, you are cruel

2. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Yeah.... I guess. He waslooking the other way when the pic popped up. He said it was "kinda freaky". Bastard. I wanted to scare the shit outta him. Oh well.

3. stoneyJasmine

stoneyJasmine Member

Craziness, ive been carrying that questioning theory for years, its awsome that im not the only one in that thought pattern. i couldnt have said it better

4. Kione

Kione Member

You can't prove it. But! You also can't prove anything about what you think is "real" because you only have your own personal experiences to judge by. Another good question like this is "How do you know that this reality is 'real' reality?"

You can't prove that you're not really just dreaming all this up. But like wise you can't prove that you are not dreaming this all up.

5. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

6. charms

charms Member

i used to have that same exact theory when i was little. i tried explaining it to a friend of mine using the color of a van on the road we were walking down, but she didn't get it. i still believe it could be true, but you can only take it to a certain point. black is black and white is white and there is no way that these can be interchanged because it's all in the shade. it would have to be the primary colors only. red, blue, yellow. if the shades were the same, there is no way to disprove this theory.

i think too much.

7. ZBChrist

ZBChrist Member

I remember my friend and I discussing that question when we were younger and trying to explain it to my friend's mom. She said "but, if everyone saw different colors, it would be impossible to match your clothes, because what matches to you may be all off to someone else.

It kinda bursted our bubbles at that point, but I still have not given up on that idea. I am glad that there are others that share this idea.

8. Obscured By Clouds

Obscured By Clouds Member

In all honestly that didnt scare me one bit. Quite surprising as I usually get jumpy as fuck with those things.