color

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by dedhead95, Jan 13, 2005.

1. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

try to bear with me here. This is a theory my friend and i discuss now and then. What if what colors you see are different from everyone elses. But in kindergarten we all are tought that the color we see is "green". But your "green" could be my "blue". But we both see the color "Green" because it's what we learned it was.

Does this make any sense to anyone besides me?

2. *ShÿtïlWêt_ƒ

*ShÿtïlWêt_ƒ Member

OmG, I remember trying to tell my Mum this theory when I was about 17. I said "Suppose I grew up knowing that the colour of grass is green. But I am not actually seeing the green that you're seeing. I'm looking at the grass and seeing a colour that you would call red. And anything that I see that colour, I call it green.No-one can tell what colour I'm actually seeing and as long as I call grass and leaves etc. green, no-one will know that my eyes are seeing them as the colour you'd call red.

Mum said that she couldn't explain it but she knew that couldn't happen. She just didn't know why.

3. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

4. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

5. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

its easy cause if you thought my green was actually like a red color and you asked me for a green color pencil i would give you one and not a red one and you would notice

6. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

You don't seem to get the idea... Refer to the thread posted above... :rolleyes:

7. dedhead95

we all relate to the colors the same, but we see a different color.

8. i_love_sex

i_love_sex Member

I try to ask people that ALL the time and they just answer me like i'm crazy.

9. azimuth

azimuth Member

Maybe, but there's no way to be sure and one cannot prove it one way or the other, so it is just as wrong to say we all see different colors as it would be to say we all see the same.

- azimuth

10. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

That Test Scared The Shit Outta Me!!!!! Fuclk Off!!!! Now My Whole Body Is Shaking!!!!! Im Scared Shitless!!!!!!! God Help Me You Fucke Dme Up Bad!!!!!~!!!! Aaaarghe!!!!

11. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

lol, i was waiting for a reply

12. dedhead95

ya dude, that really fckin scary

13. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Hehehe.... that was a good oen though. Now that I've calmed down.... good one.

14. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

i know exactly what you mean. and i think it isn't just possible. i think it is absolutely definite. there is no way our minds are identical, when our physical, proveable appearances are so vast

15. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

the test review:

THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY! THAT WAS SCARY!

that REALLY didn't help my already paranoid day = |

16. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Yeah. I wonder if it's always the same.... did you get the demon woman?

17. apple seed

apple seed Member

dude i get it. but there are LOTS of peopel that see the world in this way. that is why we are different. that last part of the test frecked me out. why did it end that way?
    xxx peace and love.

18. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

hahaha, im sorry, i couldnt resist. it was teh perfect time to pull that one out.

19. Tamee

Tamee naked

yes

20. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I'm about to give the link to a guy I'm chatting with on MSN. It'll mess his shit up bad....