Color of cum

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by MellisaXotters, Nov 4, 2020.

1. MellisaXotters

MellisaXotters Members

Curious as to why some guys cum is a lot whiter and thicker than others.
    One guy I've noticed over the past few months has cum that is clearer (still a little white) and the other have more cum and its thicker and whiter, almost pure white. It doesn't really change for either and its extremely easy to notice if for example giving both blowjobs or handjobs and cum at the same time.
    Any reason for that? Ive noticed with other guys been with in the past it's kind of in the middle.

Pobept73 likes this.
  2. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Maybe not hydrated enough, could be diet, or supplements.

3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm sure it has a lot to do with diet and hydration because my wife and I have both experienced this.

4. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

I noticed my cum became thicker after I started taking a thyroid medication.

5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Depending on the person normal semen color goes from clear to white with a slightly gray tint and sometimes yellowish. It should have a consistency like that of a raw egg white or a runny jelly. A change in color is caused primarily by diet and / or medications. If the color is noticeable pink or red, green, or any other color than clear, white or white with a gray tint there may be a medical problem such as an UTI or STD. Most of the color change and odor is due to diet. Foods containing dyes may cause a change in color and certain foods such as asparagus or onions, even garlic, alters the smell. Semen is like a finger print. Every man has a distinct shade, although very subtle, and carries DNA that makes it his own. If you like semen and it is clear, white, or white with a gray tint have no worries. It's completely edible and contains good proteins and sugars.as well as millions of sperm. Any other color indicates there may be something wrong and he should get it checked.

bigredinmass likes this.
  6. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  7. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

One time I saw it kind of multi-colored, like a rainbow of semen :p
    Could have been the magic mushrooms