college

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by fuzz_acid_flowers, Apr 27, 2007.

1. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

ive been dealing with this stressful situation.you see, i have to choose whether to attend a local university and save money(not having the major i really want) or attending a private art school which will cost a wide loud in the end.:piggy: do i go with my heart or what seems right to everybody else.if i choose the local one i'll end up living at home and in the same little town and i don't even have a car to get me there.if i choose the private one i'll be moving to boston(which i love)and living on campus.i think i'll be getting a lot more out of this school though but no one seems to get that.how about what i want?! :stunned:

2. katyismename

katyismename Member

go with your heart, it will be worth it in the end.

3. prism

prism :o

Do what is right. Go to art school. If I had more time, I would've applied there.

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Heart over head, Meli. It always works itself out in the end. I always get caught up in that myself and you'll end up just going in a circle till your niche magically appears one day and end up regretting it if you go with the flow of everyone around you. This is one of those times where you have to consider that you're letting yourself develop, there... what kind of atmosphere is going to work..

It just don't happen that way in the real world, yet... it should and can if you work for it. :D So I'd enjoy it.

5. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

of course the heart. your heart is not fooling you in this situation

6. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

man. i really do feel your pain babeh. paul had to go through bullshit like this and i know how stressful it can be!

i say do whatever you think is best for you.

7. PoisonedPenny

PoisonedPenny Member

Go where you want. Talk to your Financial Aid people. Pinch your pennies. And do so good in school that no one even thinks of questioning your decision.

8. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah, you really have to dig deep and consider everything that could happen...

9. SunshineLovePeace

SunshineLovePeace all you need is love

from what i read [that you typed] i can definitly tell that you want to go to the private art school, and if that is what feels right for you in your heart, you should definitly do it. forget how much its gonna cost for a minute and what everyone else thinks you should do, and just think about how it will help you in your future.

10. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

say "screw everything" and move to the bahamas to became a waitress in a beachside bar

11. canadian_boy

canadian_boy Brohn Zmith

follow your heart.
    you probably won't regret it :)

12. spooner

spooner is done.

Get the hell out of your hometown.

13. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

i wanna do that :D

14. ConeyIslandOfTheMind

ConeyIslandOfTheMind Member

What art college is it?

I don't where you live, but, honey, Boston is just about better than anywhere.

I actually plan on someday becoming a hobo there. Good company.

15. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

follow your heart.

maybe you could find a cheaper way to do it? like when i was in high school i was just determined to live in san francisco, i didnt really care where i went so much as that i was in a place i felt at home, so i decided to go to the community college, which would have made university cheaper when i transfered (cause i already had a lot of credits) had i stayed. dont know if thats a possibility for art school though..