Colin Kaepernick Is Pretty Hot.

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Jimbee68, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I don't know if this is the right time to say this. But NFL player Colin Kaepernick is pretty hot.

In case someone reads this thread years later, and doesn't remember, he sat out the national anthem, in late 2016. I certainly support his right to do that. I don't think I would've done that myself, though. I am gay, and have always been pretty much as liberal as they get. But I still support this country, and all it stands for.

Yeah, he is biracial, which is nice. And he really has nice legs, I think. They are thick and masculine, with just a little hair on them, which is nice, I think at least.

Anyone else agree with me? And how would Kaepernick react, if he knew? I am not necessarily hoping he does. But I do wonder though. He may be very liberal like me. But African Americans tend to be more conservative on sexual issues, I have found.

So should I feel guilty for feeling this way, I guess is my next question?

BTW, if someone has a nice picture of his legs, please share it. The reason I am aware of them, is because he wore those police-pig socks recently.

[​IMG] [​IMG] :daisy: [​IMG]

2. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Now, you people disappoint me. There is no one else, anywhere on these boards, that finds Colin Kaepernick hot? Surely I am not the only person on this planet that feels this way.

3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor