Coldplay...love em hate em...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Dark Star, May 11, 2004.

?

Love em Hate em?

1. Love em

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hate em

29 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

ok...as far as im concerned they are a very talented and romantic band. i love em to death. im listening to "Shiver" from there Parachutes album..its one of my favorite songs honestly. as well as "Dont Panic" from the same album. which is usually known as "Beautiful World" but no! its dont panic! hahah anyways theres the poll get after it hehehe

2. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

i'd really have to get to know 'em to answer a question like that. their music's awright though. they're no Billy Idol.

3. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

i like listening to their music, it's good but i wouldnt buy their cd. I like travis best.

4. torz

torz Member

no, i really love coldplay, there a fantastic band:cool:
    obviousley the type of music they play is not what i'd listen to while getting geared up for a big weekend but its great when you come back from a nite club & want easy listning. there music is also great to listen to while stoned.

just one question for any huge coldplay fans on here, a few months after coldplay released the Parachutes album, someone remixed & released dont panic as a funky dance tune, i was just wondering if anyone knew who released it & if they changed the name of the track, what did they call it as i would love to download the track but cant find it.

chears, Torz

5. Orsino

Orsino Member

They're good... I listen to everything though, but I like it because it's a bit different. Yellow and Clocks are good songs. I really think Chris Martin is trying to be some kind of Dave Matthews or something except with a piano and a Martin D-15... which,in the case, Dave Matthews is better.

6. adigaskell

adigaskell Member

Coldplay are poppy pap, along with the likes of Travis and Dido, served to the middle classes to make us think that we have tough lives, when lets face it, we don't.

7. thepixies

thepixies Member

i hate 'em, they are way to overrated

8. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

I never used to like them that much, but then I saw them live at Glastonbury 2002 and had to say they put on a brilliant show. And their new album is great....

9. moonydancer

moonydancer Member

i like coldplay especially their song "god put a smile upon your face".

10. amiescrazee

amiescrazee Member

Coldplay is a great band, they're very talented and they are awesome to listen to when you're stoned or just in a thoughtful mood. My fav song is The Scientist. Amiee

11. sila

sila Member

I have never liked Coldplay. I find their music rather dull and boring, kind of like the musical equivalent of the movie The English Patient.

12. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

I can take them or leave them really

13. Ellis

Ellis Member

I like Coldplay, especcially the stuff from their first CD. But The Scientist is my favorite song by them.

14. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

honestly i think that parachutes should be listened from start to finish. and i think its pretty much there best album really. when me and my gf got into a fight we layed side by side and listened to the album (you have to understand, music makes up 20% of our relationship...its our lifes) anyways its a really good album. its kinda depressing and i wouldnt listen to it if your in a really good mood cuz it will calm you down. but yea.. Dont Panic, and Shiver....those are two of my favorite oens from them..seriously..listen to those two if none other

15. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

I love "Don't Panic" and "Yellow"

16. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

I think coldplay is pretty kewl...I like that song that goes...nobody said it was easyy...kewl song...

17. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

I like them a lot, although not as much as I did when I first bought 'A Rush of blood to the Head' my mum overplayed it, she likes it about 50x more than me.

18. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

I quite like the music, but the band itself seem too deathly serious. They should loosen up and be more rock n roll. :)

Apparently the drummer suppourts the same football team my Dad does.

TTFN

Sage

19. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

don't panic ....... lol

20. Tamee

Tamee naked

I love everyone