Coke

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lakeoffire, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

I did it a couple times. The first time was only a line. It did the trick.

I did do it another time and it made me want to confess all my truths.

Careful what your doing. It's not something to be messing with on a frequent basis. :)

2. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

coke is bad..... SURE doing coke is fun but then you get addicted and you want more and more until you start doing things that you never thought you would do. ( stealing money to get a 20 bag ) all coke does is make you more alert and give you more energy. When your coming down you will be feeling extremely depressed, upset, etc.
    I am going to tell you a "story" of when I started to use coke. it's long but i hope it will open your eyes to see what could happen to you if you get addicted.
    I was 17 and my 18th( also my golden) birthday was just one day away. My father had just gotten paid and we had went over to my uncle's for a b-day dinner. Well my uncle and father had talked and my uncle left and came back an hour later with an 8 ball of coke. I had never doen coke before so i was curious. I had asked my father what the effects are and all and he said well this 8 ball is your b-day gift. I was like DAMN so i made a line and snorted it. I had (of course ) shared the 8 ball after my first line I had done maybe 4 more after it. well on my b-day I started to work at a night club as a shot girl and a stripper. Being in the club scene you see alot of drugs being passed around. I had met a few guys and each time I sold a shot to them they would give me a 20 bag, and a tip. Thats how i started to get addicted is by people just giving me coke then I "needed" more so I started to buy it myself. It was horrible I was so paranoid I couldn't sleep and when I could sleep I had to work. I looked like the walking dead I mean I would do anything to get a line or two of coke. My boss introduced me to a friend of his (an old arab guy). His friend " bob" had proposed that i quit working at the club and start selling coke for him he said if i do this that he will provide a place for me to live and pay for everything I need. At this time I was in the beginning stages of my relationship with my boyfriend (now my fiancee). I had called my fiancee and told him this and he did not like the sound of the "proposal". I had went over to "bob's" house to see the merchandise and he brings out two 8 balls and breaks them up. He makes one big line around his coffee table and we take turns snorting. I was at "bob's" house for 9 hours just snorting coke and within that nine hours I had called my boyfriend several times and "bob" was getting pissed due to that. Well I had gotten so high that I barely had any strength and when "bob" saw this he tried to have sex with me several different times thoughout the night. I had told him no and each time he tried anything I would literally put my foot in his mouth and push him away. Finally I was coming down and I was super pissed cuz I not only missed work that night but I had lied and deceived my boyfriend. My boyfriend was so scared and upset he had called every one i knew and asked where I was he waited for me until 8 am at the spot where we are supposed to meet after work. Finally I had firmly told "bob" to call me a taxi so that i can go home. I got home and my BF was there we had a long conversation and he was upset with my decisions. My bf had helped me relize how bad coke is and he helped me with my addictions.

Hopefully you read this entire story and in some way it helps you to relize that coke (and any other drug) is very addictive. Im not saying not to try coke go right ahead and do so but any other time it is offered to you please PLEASE decline the offer and instead smoke a ciggarette or a blunt ( pot is not a drug) . Hopefully this long long story has somewhat opened your eyes.

~Fallen Fairy~

3. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Id read it if it wasnt so long.