Coke Sucks But...

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Eugene, May 16, 2004.

1. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

To me Marijuana is alot harder to get off of, I mean I've "quit" about thirty times the weed, and only once the coke.
    I'm going to go pickup a dime too.

Strange eh?

2. daymuse

daymuse Member

No not strange. You're just the typical stoner who lacks the motivation to do something when they say they're going to do it (i.e quiting)
    It's called being wishy-washy.
    And a dumbass....

3. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

My I.Q. is 143. Do not call me a dumbass. Odds are 99to1 in my favor that I am in fact more intelligent that you. Asshole.
    But yeah, i don't have any motivation.

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

you could still be a dumbass...

5. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

I get defensive when people question my intelligence, it is basically the only thing I got going for me at this point.
    As for my theory: Coke has very bad side effects, it drains your money, the high is short and the comedown sucks, but with weed the biggest side effect is your room gets totally trashed when you do...
    I was wondering if anyone else has delt with this, and why we consider coke so much more addictive when quitting is not that big of a deal (for me atleast, I only had a small problem compared to some of my friends nowadays, anyone remeber stantendowd?). I just thought it was interesting and something to talk about, but then some asshole just starts calling me a dumb skeezy stoner and that is pretty counter-productive.

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

how does yor room get totally trashed when you smoke herb?

7. daymuse

daymuse Member

I wasn't questioning your intelligence. In fact, I wasn't asking you anything. So keep your talk of IQs and such inside your resin-coated trap.
    I know how much weed can lower one's self-esteem. So I apologize for hurting your fragile little feelings.

8. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

heroin was a bitch to come off of after you do it for a while, but in small amounts its a life saver. i got anxiety problems and shit, heroin is the best solution i found yet.

I HATE COCAIN

9. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Somewhere along the line this post took a wrong turn...

10. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

you raise very good points.

11. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

:eek:
    Ugh, I hate coke. I once knew a kid, who like me also hated coke. Anyways, this kid, he found a way to come up on Oz's of rather pure cocaine. At first, he was doing some of it himself, but literally for only like 2 weeks, Then he stopped, since he didn't like the high. He would sell it to his freinds for extremely cheap(For coke) and occasionaly just drop grams on them for free. Obviuosly, after a month of this getting at least 2 Oz's a week for free, he was moveing up in the coke dealing world. Now remember, he hated coke, so basically wanted to get it off his hands and away from him as soon as possible. He didn't like the way his freinds acted towards it. So there he was, selling Oz's of really pure coke for anywhere from $400-600. Grams for $20. So what happened? Well, after a very short time he was *threatened*(sp?) to start selling it for MORE. He was ruining competition on a somewhat large scale... So up went the price to $750 an Oz. Still an extremely good bargain, it was that wet looking pearly shit if you know what im talking about. You could smell the shit on a person at close range. Anyways, the kid didn't like being involved with something he didn't like, so for awhile, he trusted his freinds to sell it for him. He learned who his freinds were. And, in fact, he did have some, though he could count them all on one hand even with 3 fingers missing. He didn't like the way thing's were going, so he resorted to drastic measures. You see, his friends/acquintances were calling him like crazy, drawn by the coke, not his company. That can get a person somewhat downtrodden, so he fealt he had to end it somehow. How? Just go for the motherload, make it apparent so he no longer had access. He ended up with a half a kilo. A little over a pound of this incredible cocaine. This triggered many strange and also dangerous events to unfurl on him. From threats to followers and sudden anouncments of loyalty. Somehow though, the kid pulled it off. He managed to get it all sold without any shady fronts and within 4 days. This is rather difficult in a city of greed if you don't know the real, right people.
    But the point is, some people do share, and some people really don't care.

I just thought I'd get that out there for this kid.

The worst thing about the whole thing was the kid squandered the money, easy come, easy go I guess.
    :rolleyes:

12. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

It's not like it was going anywhere in the first place.

13. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Haha, I just got shit from my techer cuz i was reading this thread, and i read that post and burst out laughing, Funny shit

14. eli_white_dragon

eli_white_dragon Member

Maybe I'm wrong, but all I am addicted to is alcohol.
    And tobacco.

AAAAAND marshmallows, english tea, anime, literature, music, cello, guitar, vegetarian lasagna and parks.

15. baloon

baloon Member

im hopefully gettin some blow tonite, i dont mind it, it makes me feel good but i would rather do it scarcely as opposed to using it whenever i want to a nd gettin addicted

16. stalk

stalk Banned

Joe Biden?
    Is that you??

17. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

benzo's or opiates are harder to get off of, they are just much harder to obtain than marijuana. i used to be horribly addicted to benzo's. weed i just choose not to quit, i never need it or anything.

18. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

That is an awesome story. Coke is probably the worst thing to sell, in terms of danger to the dealer. Even methheads aren't as backstabbing and manipulative. Sucks that he squandered his money, you have any idea ballpark how much he made?

19. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

cokes pretty wack and so are the people who use it. Stringy hair, markered on eyebrows, sticky fingers, untrustworthy, always with 8 of their coke buddies, while being coked up. Lets go spend the rest of our money and lives chasing after a 30 minute high. I think that recipe only leads to bigger and badder shit after a while, whether the shits more drugs or illegal stupid shit. B n E. Countless amout of coke heads end up in that position after a while anyway. If they don't want to do it, maybe it was a buddy who pushed them to eventually. The reality behind hard drugs, is no bull shit.

weeds some annoying shit to quit. You just have to stick with it. Avoiding the people who did it with you is probably the best way. Otherwise, if you get stuck chilling with them, and they do nothing but smoke weed, it's going to be pretty boring sitting around and watching them smoke. And then watch them get/act retarded on top of it. And then have a bunch of "good friends" you already explained your case to keep re-questioning you 100 times as to why you quit and why you won't just take "one more hit" when you're in your group. You need to get use to having a hobby again that you can agree is fun and not involve drugs in the mix too. It's not always easy getting out of the hole but you have to do it some day or you'll just be stuck in the same wild pattern.

Annoying. The only thing weed did for me was cripple my ability to live a sober life without hassle, and by hassle I mean irritability, nausea, fuck-it-attitude, sleeplessness and anxiety. Curiosity from a sober life led me to it, shitty non-high side effects kept me using it after a while. But that goes away after about, 30 days.

20. framesh1ft

framesh1ft Member

benzos or opiates would be pretty decent in the circumstances that sw00sh talked about. sure they are probably more addictive, but they are conditionally licit in all states. otherwise sitting with ganja smoking friends can get boring pretty fast..sometimes its fine conversation is good, nice relaxed mood...but everytime it passes by it is tempting. if you have a good reason for not doing it and have it set in your mind ahead of time it makes it much easier.