coke or meth?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by ThickSmoke, Jan 5, 2005.

?

Coke or meth

1. Coke

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  2. Meth

167 vote(s)
    99.4%
  1. Green_Goddess

Green_Goddess Member

coke... never even tried meth.. don't plan on it either..

2. tryptolover

tryptolover Member

meth is so sick. how can you even ask?

3. Gormur

Gormur Member

I would like to try coca leaf/tea before trying cocaine, even.
    As for meth, I have no desire to try it..it doesn't seem like something that'd be enjoyable at all.

4. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

coke.

i did it for the first time in a couple months today

5. sunyatasamsara

sunyatasamsara Member

ive tried em both and coke is totally over rated but fun and not worth the money. meth is just poison for the body, just dont over do it. i tried crack once to see what the big deal was cause you hear that you will be hooked for life its that good. i thought that shit was pussy but then again i think all drugs are pussy besides psychedelics.

6. somenerdyfreak

somenerdyfreak Member

coke is much classier, but...i get too addicted to easily. i try to stay away from it nowadays.

7. The Scribe

The Scribe Member

I haven't done either, but I have read that meth is more dangerous.

8. krainaoz

krainaoz Member

meth will all due respect, tricky, dodgy and dangerous stuff i put it in the same spooky bag with opiates...cocaine also you can get into trouble but you dont have the problem that u have with meth...which is just a few of us out there can get really addicted to coke due to its expensive glamorous nature

9. krainaoz

krainaoz Member

i've seen too many things go wrong with people that i know where meth was involved...not a good road to turn in and not be able to back up...

10. voodoochck

voodoochck Guest

Do you know where to get meth around here?

E

11. Oxy80luvn

Oxy80luvn Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow is all i have to say.. you dont smoke weed, yet you do coke and meth. acting like weed is worse than meth. HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT THAT SHIT DOES!?
    you are ridiculous.
    and yes, coke and meth can both kill you in one line. do your research

12. laRueda<3aCïd

laRueda<3aCïd Member

Fuck meth, im down to snort but speed kills

13. BryceTheHippie

BryceTheHippie Member

coke
    1) its more natrul than meth
    2)the high is better
    3) no where neer as addicting as meth

14. Hydrooxyuncut

Hydrooxyuncut Member

Hard to say...CRYSTAL METH...man....smoking it, taking that first reallly big rip off some nice crystal meth is like one of the best body highs you can have this side of Ecstacy. But once that wears, everything else about the high is boring.

And if youve ever had REALLY, and i mean REALLLLLY GOOOOD coke, you would experiance the roller coster ride that most people feel on it. No no, premium coke is also a cool drug. Unfortunately, Ive only had premium coke once, and all my other coke experiance have been with the normal stuff...and even then that shit is WAAAAYYYYYYY tooo expensive for me.

15. triptoothemoon

triptoothemoon Member

meth last longer, but then yer teeth fall out.

16. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

whhy is this even a poll... COKE or METH. really? anyone who voted meth has a drug problem and or is an idiot. if your gonna do either its gotta be the yayo

17. Muerte

Muerte Member

To take benzos to comedown is to cheat twice so you dont know the cost of your high at the next day. But believe me, youll pay sooner or later.

18. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

I have never tried either of these, but I just know I would like coke better.

19. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

I have always preferred Meth, but when I was younger I had a little problem with it... These days I won't touch either one, maybe some Adderall on occasion though.

20. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Why are people arguing for the side "neither"? I haven't seen it in the options that are "coke" and "meth". Although I'm enjoying some of the points people have to say. I never want to touch meth just because I have no motivation to, but I've tried Cuban cocaine in Cuba. I'd describe the comedown like when you're a kid and you're all excited to go to the theme park, but then it rains at the last moment to fuck up your day. Probably much less shitty of a comedown than meth, but probably a lot less of a high for your money.